Sign in to follow this  
CBears019

WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

21 posts in this topic

Rogerthat    0

Matt 36, father of two little girls, bears memories start for me in 1987.  I live in Norwood Park on the Northwest side of Chicago.  Cubs and Hawks No sox No Bulls.  NIU graduate work in the banking industry. 

Bowler1215    1

I'm Mike 39  Bears fan since I was born, saw them win super Bowl 20, I was 8 I believe when that happened.  I work in production/manufacturing. 

chisoxguy7    8

Jordan, 25, mailman for now trying to break into IT. Infrequent poster, fantasy football addict. Hopeful for a Bears Super Bowl in my lifetime.

HHRedRookHH    2

I'm James, I lurked for a few years but finally joined right before the board transition when I realized that actual football talk at my old stomping grounds, Reddit/r/chibears, had taken a permanent turn into the gutter of memes. I'm a college professor in Germany, which means I don't watch too many late games live. Lucky for me the Bears suck so they play a lot of early games.

Didn't much like sports of any kind growing up, but decided to make the effort to get into football so I could have something to talk about with my old man. That was the year the Bears went to the Super Bowl (which they cancelled for some reason that year), and I've been hooked ever since.

2 hours ago, HHRedRookHH said:

I'm James, I lurked for a few years but finally joined right before the board transition when I realized that actual football talk at my old stomping grounds, Reddit/r/chibears, had taken a permanent turn into the gutter of memes. I'm a college professor in Germany, which means I don't watch too many late games live. Lucky for me the Bears suck so they play a lot of early games.

Didn't much like sports of any kind growing up, but decided to make the effort to get into football so I could have something to talk about with my old man. That was the year the Bears went to the Super Bowl (which they cancelled for some reason that year), and I've been hooked ever since.

What do you mean cancelled? They won superbowl xx and lost superbowl xli.  

chisoxguy7    8
5 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

What do you mean cancelled? They won superbowl xx and lost superbowl xli.  

Probably on television where he lives.