WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

CBears019

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Long time reader, first time poster. Looking forward to joining the discussion finally. 26 years old, love following the draft & all things offseason (like the rest of you), been a season ticket holder now for a few years. Bear down!

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2018 at 7:47 AM, soulman said:

Chicago born and bred Bears, Bulls, Hawks, Sox, and Cubs fan now living in the MIle High City.  Born a Bears fan.  Will die a Bears fan.

Sox and a Cubs fan, I didn’t think that was possible. Good to have you here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

Sox and a Cubs fan, I didn’t think that was possible. Good to have you here. 

I'm a Southsider so under normal circumstances that wouldn't seem possible but I don't buy into that crap.  Both are Chicago teams and I hope both do well.  Unfortunately at the moment only one is.

Nice to be here.  A friend suggested the site and it's always good to collect as many perspectives on the Bears as I can.  By nature and force of habit I'm kind of an analytical so that will probably show up at times.  Sometimes the "why" is just as important as the "what".  But I'm looking forward to some progress now that Fox is gone.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, soulman said:

Question; Where does one find the "Likes" button around here? :$

You won't be able to "like" other posts until you become a regular member. I think you have to have a certain number of posts over a certain period of time before you can use the like feature. Not sure what the limit is though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

You won't be able to "like" other posts until you become a regular member. I think you have to have a certain number of posts over a certain period of time before you can use the like feature. Not sure what the limit is though.

Ah, I suspected as much.  The old DaBears Forums was set up that way as well.  IIRC we selected 25 posts as the magic number.  Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I'm Mike,  34 years old living in San Antonio right now. Born in Denver but lived in the Northwest Suburbs most of my live. I'm a personal banker and have been a Bears, Sox and Blackhawks fan all my live. I gave up on the bulls after they traded away Jimmie Buckets. I was rooting for the spurs, but gave up on them since the whole Kawhi/Pop situation. Basketball hasn't been the same since Jordan though. Either way, Bear Down!!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, BearDownTexas said:

I'm Mike,  34 years old living in San Antonio right now. Born in Denver but lived in the Northwest Suburbs most of my live. I'm a personal banker and have been a Bears, Sox and Blackhawks fan all my live. I gave up on the bulls after they traded away Jimmie Buckets. I was rooting for the spurs, but gave up on them since the whole Kawhi/Pop situation. Basketball hasn't been the same since Jordan though. Either way, Bear Down!!

Welcome, and you will just be another Bears fan in Texas.