WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

CBears019

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
43 minutes ago, Docknstein11 said:

Been lurking on this board for years. Decided to finally join the fun. Lifelong Bears fan from Northern IL, been living in Colorado since 2015. Typically optimistic about the franchise as hard as that has been at times. Look forward to some good Bears discussion! 

Welcome friend! It took me over 10 years of lurking before I started posting.

1 hour ago, Docknstein11 said:

Been lurking on this board for years. Decided to finally join the fun. Lifelong Bears fan from Northern IL, been living in Colorado since 2015. Typically optimistic about the franchise as hard as that has been at times. Look forward to some good Bears discussion! 

what an idiot

• Like 1

Just now, Docknstein11 said:

Considering I can’t even figure out how to like a post he’s not wrong 😅

You'll fit right in then.

P.S. to like a post it's the lil football in in lower righthand corner. Now get to work. There of at least 10s of my post that deserve immediate liking.

1 hour ago, Bigbear72 said:

You'll fit right in then.

P.S. to like a post it's the lil football in in lower righthand corner. Now get to work. There of at least 10s of my post that deserve immediate liking.

Hmmm I only see it if someone else liked the post already. Oh well, I’m here to talk football not give out pats on the back haha

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Docknstein11 said:

Hmmm I only see it if someone else liked the post already. Oh well, I’m here to talk football not give out pats on the back haha

18 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Hmmm. Maybe it's because you are so new. @Sugashanecan you help the new guy? He has post of mine to like and doesn't know how.

Bigbear is right. You'll only be able to like others' posts after so many posts of your own or after a really short probationary period. I'm not finding it yet but it discourages spammers IIRC. Will look it up and get back to you guys.

Edit, found it.  Bolded below straight from Webby's FAQ in the Feedback forum.

I'm a new member. Why can't I like posts? Why can't I post anymore today?

To prevent spammers and trolls new members can only make 20 posts per day.  They also can't like posts and have a few other restrictions on their accounts.   New members will become regular members after a week or two of regular contributions, if they don't spam or cause any problems.  

Why can't I like posts anymore, it was just working and now it doesn't allow me to like posts?

Veteran members can only like 20 posts per day. 

Edited by Sugashane
BOOYA... Nerd doin' a search - SUCESS

31 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Bigbear is right. You'll only be able to like others' posts after so many posts of your own or after a really short probationary period. I'm not finding it yet but it discourages spammers IIRC. Will look it up and get back to you guys.

Edit, found it.  Bolded below straight from Webby's FAQ in the Feedback forum.

Consider this post “liked”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

@Docknstein11welcome. How’d you come across this site? I feel the growth of the forums is at a standstill compared to what it used to be. I never see it pop up when I look for anything football related. 

Like @Bigbear72 I’ve been around the site for over a decade, mostly just around draft time or when anything interesting happens Bears related. I probably stumbled upon it looking for mocks or something back in high school.