WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

CBears019

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2023 at 6:44 PM, Ty21 said:

Just realized 100% of the bears forum is 30 or older now lol. We had a last wave of defense of our youth from all of us bastards born in 1992 for some reason but now we’re all just old and sad 

92 crew reporting for duty.   Hard to believe I joined back in 07, 15 years ago.  Been on FF for half my life.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

92 crew reporting for duty.   Hard to believe I joined back in 07, 15 years ago.  Been on FF for half my life.

07 was 16 years ago, silly. It’s been 15 years for me though. Devin Hester23 February 2008 I believe 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well been posting on here with you guys for two years now, so I think its about time to properly introduce myself.  All of you have previously known me as FosterTheSkins so now that I finally got my name change I can officially say I am a full on member of the Bears clan! 

I went to the great and beautiful city of Chicago for Star Wars Celebration back in 2019, for a podcast panel, had the best vacation in my adult life and absolutely loved it.  I thought the all the people there were nice and friendly; the food was outstanding; and the overall atmosphere made a lasting impression on me.  So when my old team ceased to exist, I needed a new tribe to commemorate with.  Even though I only stayed for a week I think of Chi-Town as my home away from home.  And I would like to thank all of my fellow Bears fan for being so welcoming to me!

• Like 5

On 4/5/2023 at 7:26 PM, BeaReylo said:

Well been posting on here with you guys for two years now, so I think its about time to properly introduce myself.  All of you have previously known me as FosterTheSkins so now that I finally got my name change I can officially say I am a full on member of the Bears clan! 

I went to the great and beautiful city of Chicago for Star Wars Celebration back in 2019, for a podcast panel, had the best vacation in my adult life and absolutely loved it.  I thought the all the people there were nice and friendly; the food was outstanding; and the overall atmosphere made a lasting impression on me.  So when my old team ceased to exist, I needed a new tribe to commemorate with.  Even though I only stayed for a week I think of Chi-Town as my home away from home.  And I would like to thank all of my fellow Bears fan for being so welcoming to me!

I always wondered why your handle had skins in it. Now I know! 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 6:26 PM, BeaReylo said:

Welcome, friend! The suburbs of Chicago have so much to offer, too! Especially for food!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

checking in... wondering what GRRRlacher is doing today or GOGRIESE. Been following the draft on this site for a long time part of the 07' crew with the Mario Williams/Reggie Bush draft being the first I truly followed. Would've been 12 years old at the time haha! Still remember the Reggie Bush highlights being the best I've ever seen and I can't remember many others coming close offensively. Time flies! Thanks for letting me make some posts here for what is a very important year for the team.

• Like 1