WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

CBears019

4 hours ago, anonymousGM said:

checking in... wondering what GRRRlacher is doing today or GOGRIESE. Been following the draft on this site for a long time part of the 07' crew with the Mario Williams/Reggie Bush draft being the first I truly followed. Would've been 12 years old at the time haha! Still remember the Reggie Bush highlights being the best I've ever seen and I can't remember many others coming close offensively. Time flies! Thanks for letting me make some posts here for what is a very important year for the team.

@GOGRIESE still posts here just not as frequent, pretty sure i saw him on yesterday.  Now GRR, that is a mystery.  Haven’t seen a post from him since the Cubs won the WS i think.

18 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

@GOGRIESE still posts here just not as frequent, pretty sure i saw him on yesterday.  Now GRR, that is a mystery.  Haven’t seen a post from him since the Cubs won the WS i think.

I'm still around. Just can't post as much as I used to even though I'd like to. These past few days are an exception though. Even though I'm at work the draft is occupying my mind all day. 

**** I was just thinking about the other day. I started posting on here when I was 14-15 I think. I'm well into my 30's now. It's just crazy. 

Edited by GOGRIESE
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Pretty sure @GRRLacher posted after we drafted Mitch too, but maybe not since then. I remember on the old site it used to say in the link to your profile page what member number you were to join the site and GRR was like number 7 or something like that. Single digit for sure. True OG. He was a global mod and the Bears forum mod when I first started modding in here back in like 2011 or so, showed me the ropes and told me not to spend my signing bonus all in one place lol. 

I joined this site from my desk at my first post-college job the year we drafted Greg Olsen. Now I’m over 40 and will have a high schooler next fall. FFS. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GOGRIESE said:

I'm still around. Just can't post as much as I used to even though I'd like to. These past few days are an exception though. Even though I'm at work the draft is occupying my mind all day. 

**** I was just thinking about the other day. I started posting on here when I was 14-15 I think. I'm well into my 30's now. It's just crazy. 

FF GOD 🤌

16 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

That is an excellent pick by Buffalo...Knox is good but Kincaid is going to be awesome in that scheme.

Welcome nice to meet you. Most people here are pretty nice others just like to argue. Hope you enjoy your time here. ;)

• Like 1

Hey y'all. Been a Titans fan for years (and a Bears supporter from afar since my dad is a fan) but I'll be in here a lot more as I've recently relocated to Chicago. Attended the draft party at Soldier Field! It was a ton of fun. Soldier is in a beautiful spot in the park. I hope they keep it. I'm not far from the Loop. Got to hear a bunch of REALLY upset folks when they traded out of 9 and Carter got picked by Philly. 

15 hours ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Hey y'all. Been a Titans fan for years (and a Bears supporter from afar since my dad is a fan) but I'll be in here a lot more as I've recently relocated to Chicago. Attended the draft party at Soldier Field! It was a ton of fun. Soldier is in a beautiful spot in the park. I hope they keep it. I'm not far from the Loop. Got to hear a bunch of REALLY upset folks when they traded out of 9 and Carter got picked by Philly. 

Welcome to our board bro! Glad to have you.

On 11/17/2017 at 2:15 PM, DABEARSLCF04 said:

My names Nolan. 31 years old from Eatonia Saskatchewan eh, and been a die hard fan since 2003.

I built a Bears themed truck named the Excalibur. Its a 1990 Dodge 12 valve cummins,  here is a cupple pictures. Pickles the Destroyer is my dogs name lol.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/lcf04/th_IMG_20161105_105236_zpsrk9ibmhj.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/lcf04/th_IMG_20170715_195057_514_zpszxsudb3k.jpg

HELL YA  !

Lifelong Bears Celtics and Braves fan,   Jim McMahon, Danny Ainge  and Dale Murphy were my favorite players

I've been on FF since '05 iirc, played some minor league arena football (CB)  when I was 35

Did undergrad at BYU-Hawaii, and was actually born in Provo when my dad was a BYU student. masters at Winthrop University  currently finishing up PhD -Clinical Psychology at California Southern 

I'm a shrink, currently live in Mexico, surf alot  and try to get  away to snowboard amap

Edited by SLCbear

• 2 months later...