Jaguars not picking up the fifth-year option of Leonard Fournette

DigInBoys

I think he’ll be great with a great OL. He’s that kind of RB. If you allow him to hit the second level, he’s gonna do damage. If you ask him to make a cut at the LOS, he’s going to fail. A team truly committed to running the football violently (ala Baltimore, Pittsburgh) would make him a nightmare. The Jaguars OL is garbage and they have no identity on that side of the ball. I think he’ll excel elsewhere. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I think he’ll be great with a great OL. He’s that kind of RB. If you allow him to hit the second level, he’s gonna do damage. If you ask him to make a cut at the LOS, he’s going to fail. A team truly committed to running the football violently (ala Baltimore, Pittsburgh) would make him a nightmare. The Jaguars OL is garbage and they have no identity on that side of the ball. I think he’ll excel elsewhere. 

Zero vision and really doesn't run as viciously as you'd expect a guy his size.

He's a solid RB but I don't think our OL is why he is what he is...

• Like 1

If a RB can't catch a ball in today's game its wasted 1st RD pick.

Great picks Saquon Barkley, Christian McCaffrey, Clyde Edwards-Helaire,

Two crap picks Fornette and Sony Michel. PLease don't say he helped win you a SB. You don't think other backs (Chubbs) couldn't do the same.

Can You believe the Pats scout watched Sony and Nick Chubb and went back to BB,  we need to draft no hands Sony. He should fired.

• Like 3

This guy just feels like a future Seahawk to me. I seem to remember this is Carson's last year, and I'm not sure he's earned a big contract yet, especially with all his injuries.

RB free agency will be interesting next year. That draft had a bunch of good RBs in it. Time to see if any of them make any money (Besides CMC, who already got paid).

Edited by Fidgit

If the Titans were to let Derrick Henry walk after this season, Fournette would be a very capable replacement in their system. Might not be as good a runner, but would produce well for their system.