2020 RDT

DreamKid

It’s still really weird to me that we never officially announced Carr - you’d think someone that impactful in the locker room/community would have at least gotten a tweet or goodbye video from the team or something.

• Like 1

I remember playing handball when I was younger and our coach told us to grab our bikes and then drive 10 miles to the beach, then park our bikes and run in a direction and only stop once we reached him.

When we reached him he was sitting in a chair eating ice cream and he just told us to run back to our bikes and then go home. 

Running in sand is really taxing but great training and getting some stability to those ankle joints.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was really happy when I heard they called in Larry Holmes. One of my all time favorite boxers with maybe the GOATed jab. Holmes came out of the shadows to thrash some of the most feared/legendary boxers of the late 70s & early 80s. And at almost 40 unretired to face prime Mike Tyson. No hoe in that dude.

Here's the start of his run where he went from fighting nobodies to out classing an all time puncher in Earnie Shavers and taking the championship off Ken Norton(father of former Cowboy's Pro Bowl LB and current Seahawks DC Ken Norton Jr.) 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 9:08 PM, drd23 said:

This is a pretty cool story and sounds like a great idea from Wink to keep things interesting and engaging

That's awesome. Also, sadly, the kind of stuff that cements the fact that these guys (Wink and Roman) will be leaving for head coaching positions sooner rather than later. Damn we've had a remarkable run of coordinators come through Baltimore, especially defensively.

• 3 weeks later...

Just like Ed Oliver, Madubuike wasn't a true NT, but he was so twitched up and disruptive that it was to their defenses' benefit to plant them across from the center. Can't wait to see him unleashed in Wink's system with Calais and B Will snatching up double teams.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...