2020 RDT

DreamKid

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Still I can’t wait for Marlon to toast this record and win DPOY.

I wonder if we'll see more hesitant ball carriers against us now, with just how many turnovers we've put on tape. Has to be a point of emphasis for the oppositions' coaches atp.

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I wonder if we'll see more hesitant ball carriers against us now, with just how many turnovers we've put on tape. Has to be a point of emphasis for the oppositions' coaches atp.

I’m sure it will be but the way Marlon gets them is just almost impossible to defend against. Like he gets them while guys are JUST securing the catch and then putting their third foot down. It’s insane. Just as the process of the catch is “completed” officially is when he’s looking to knock it off of receivers. Then he’s also getting them as RBs instincts are taking over and are trying to make a move, such programming will be almost impossible to wipe away for an entire game. And now Marlon is rushing the passer too... I’m sure he’s got at least 1 FF on Daniel Jones off a strip sack guaranteed his way. 😂

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Hopefully he can close it out and get the record. Needs three more in 3 games. This is also the kind of schedule to make it happen with games against the Bengals and Jags. FWIW, he had 1 FF against the Bengals earlier in the season. He just needs a few punch outs, hopefully we’ll recover them this time around though.

Jimmy out here sacrificing his shoulder just to plow into a blocker so someone else can make the play. People bag on him always being hurt but what other corners around the league at his age on a 1 year deal are doing this?

I’ve always loved Jimmy man

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 3

That's why I always tell people (On record in this here forum, too) Jimmy-Mac is that man. 3rd down against the 9ers when he cracked Crabtree and loss the ball, still one of my all-time favorite plays. Just wish he could find some way to stay healthy. Like, put the bubble wrap under his uniform or something!