2020 ROT

DreamKid

37 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Does anyone else find it odd how positive and homer-ish Ravens Twitter is, especially compared to here or reddit?

Or maybe its just Spencer and Twitter just keeps showing me all his tweets instead of others... 😂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Does anyone else find it odd how positive and homer-ish Ravens Twitter is, especially compared to here or reddit?

Or maybe its just Spencer and Twitter just keeps showing me all his tweets instead of others... 😂

They all seem to think we’re going to flip a switch and be back to last year. Like you can’t watch this offense and think it’s all sunshine and rainbows. Half of our offense is broken. 

7 hours ago, DreamKid said:

When/if the time comes, we'll be able to get a 1st for Orlando.

A young tackle, always healthy, LT/RT versatility, outperformed his draftstatus, well liked in the locker room. I can't see how we cannot extend him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

So today's the deadline for EDC to lift a single finger to give Lamar some help.

Excited to see us trade for a backup safety instead. 

Gonna be honest, I don't think this offense can be fixed with anyone we can trade for. You can put Julio Jones on this team and I still think we'd stink throwing the ball.

I think we have to go with what we'we got. I don't think we should use more draft capital to try and put all the eggs in the basket this year. We have Lamar for a number of years, we need draft picks to still build around him and to beat the cap

1 hour ago, M.10.E said:

Gonna be honest, I don't think this offense can be fixed with anyone we can trade for. You can put Julio Jones on this team and I still think we'd stink throwing the ball.

I agree with this. I think our best trade target at his point might be someone like Jacob Hollister, who can function as TE3 and let us go back to our 3 TE sets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, M.10.E said:

I don't even necessarily disagree, just frustrated. Wish EDC showed anywhere near the same level of attention and urgency towards supporting Lamar as he does towards loading up on defense. He's given Wink damn close to a brand new front 7 over the past 12 months while his big brain move on offense has been giving a run out to a WR who hasn't played in 3 years. Our defense is looking dope to be fair to him but just seems like the coaching staff and FO got complacent and counted on Lamar to make them all look good this year. 

• Like 1