2020 ROT

DreamKid

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Ok soooo what about the other examples throughout the video lol I gave you a time stamp of him doing it against tight coverage from JC Jackson

I'm not up here saying Devin Duvernay is the 2nd coming of Antonio Brown, I said he's different from James Proche in that we've actually seen the former be able to run a route that gets open at the NFL level. The latter hasn't shown us that

This is inarguable

I don't think either of them have shown much of anything, tbqh. But, they were both rookies and we know how that goes, especially in a run-first offense. I don't think Duvernay's 3 total plays or whatever give us a lot more film than Proche's nothing.

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think either of them have shown much of anything, tbqh. But, they were both rookies and we know how that goes, especially in a run-first offense. I don't think Duvernay's 3 total plays or whatever give us a lot more film than Proche's nothing.

Duvernay has shown us that he can do it. Like literally by definition he’s shown us that it’s possible for him. Whatever that’s worth is up to interpretation within the offense/opportunities/etc.

My entire point is that Proche has not shown that ability in the NFL and very very rarely showed it in college to begin with. That’s the difference between the 2 and the answer to your question that started the entire convo

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Duvernay has shown us that he can do it. Like literally by definition he’s shown us that it’s possible for him. Whatever that’s worth is up to interpretation within the offense/opportunities/etc.

My entire point is that Proche has not shown that ability in the NFL and very very rarely showed it in college to begin with. That’s the difference between the 2 and the answer to your question that started the entire convo

Proche is definitely NFL caliber at fair-catching punts, though. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...