Way Too Early 7 rd 2021 Draft. YES I USED A SIMULATOR, NO I DON'T AGREE WITH ALL THESE PICKS

brushmyhair

35 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Shaun Wade at 12, Richard LeCounte at 44. Help shore up that secondary for a long time. 

If I were mocking for Denver, the 12th pick would be a LB, or DE. Miller is an *** kicker, but he's getting up there in age. Lot of good DE talent in this draft to make your defense scary

32 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

If I were mocking for Denver, the 12th pick would be a LB, or DE. Miller is an *** kicker, but he's getting up there in age. Lot of good DE talent in this draft to make your defense scary

No thanks. CB

21 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

left tackle

On 3.5.2020 at 5:13 PM, brushmyhair said:

don't forget, your lack in cap space could do you in in free agency but help you replenish in the draft. Trent is going to get a megadeal along with kittle

They are not in cap hell in 2021, projected to have around 44 millions next year, so...

On 5/2/2020 at 7:15 PM, brushmyhair said:

I used a simulator. None of this is me. I made picks for the Texans, I closed my eyes for each pick with Houston, because that's what Bill O'Brien would do. 

How does Lawrence to the Jags and Rosseau to Cincy make no sense?

Cinci should grab sewell and help burrows