Bears to decline Trub's 5th year option

malagabears

Just now, WindyCity said:

Maybe on Monday.

Prepare for a consistent theme of addressing QB and consistently being in the playoffs.

It is year 6 of Pace’s regime and we are debating which QB will be less bad and maybe let us a rack into the playoffs. That isn’t good enough.

So what your saying is, you haven't really thought this through before calling for Pace's head? Makes sense.

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Threads already up Windy. Be careful not contradict yourself. 

I cannot wait to see your delusional homer rankings on this.

For all GMs are we allowed to ignore their 3 worst years? First coaching hires?

Just now, WindyCity said:

I cannot wait to see your delusional homer rankings on this.

For all GMs are we allowed to ignore their 3 worst years? First coaching hires?

BINGO. Right there. This goes back to my point about the percentage of what you would consider a "good GM" vs the field.

So what your saying is, you haven't really thought this through before calling for Pace's head? Makes sense.

I will get your your list. I am not doing a comprehensive list at midnight on Friday night.

It doesn’t matter where he ranks. The fact that David Caldwell sucks in Jacksonville doesn’t change the fact that Pace Hasn’t done what he was suppose to do. Bob Quinn being a clown doesn’t change the fact that we don’t have a QB.

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

BINGO. Right there. This goes back to my point about the percentage of what you would consider a "good GM" vs the field.

No it doesn’t. That was a shot at everyone who wants to ignore Pace’s first 3 years like they never existed.

I just want to know if I can apply the same low standards to other GMs?

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

I will get your your list. I am not doing a comprehensive list at midnight on Friday night.

It doesn’t matter where he ranks. The fact that David Caldwell sucks in Jacksonville doesn’t change the fact that Pace Hasn’t done what he was suppose to do. Bob Quinn being a clown doesn’t change the fact that we don’t have a QB.

It does matter where he ranks. Man, how can you not see that good GM's do not grow on trees and even average ones are hard to find.  

It does matter where he ranks. Man, how can you not see that good GM's do not grow on trees and even average ones are hard to find.  

You can either do the job required or you cannot.

Just because there are 10 guys who do it worse than you doesn’t change the fact that you have failed to build and Offense and address the QB spot.

Edited by WindyCity

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

You can either do the job required or you cannot.

Just because there are 10 guys who do it worse than you doesn’t change the fact that you have failed to build and Offense and address the QB spot.

Alot of people considered Reid to be very average as a coach for years. 

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Alot of people considered Reid to be very average as a coach for years. 

I think he was considered a very good coach who couldn’t win the big one.

He spent the entire early 2000s in the NFC Championship game.