.Buzz

Andy Dalton signs 1 year deal with the Dallas Cowboys

We have no cap space what part of that dont people understand lol.

Everyone in the media keeps placing QBs to NE and it’s annoying

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Why would BB tank? So people could turn around and say "you could only do it with TB!"? Not happening. 

We may be genuinly bad and only win 6 on validity, but no way we purposely lose.

Play the long game 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

We have no cap space what part of that dont people understand lol.

Everyone in the media keeps placing QBs to NE and it’s annoying

That's because for the first time in 20 years Belicheck is intentionally going into a season without whats being assumed as a legit Starting QB.

Stidham has 4 NFL pass attempts, total. Most find it hard to believe that's actually his true plan?

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Play the long game 

We  might say that, but BB won't be.

BB took a team with a green, unproven QB and a oretty good defense to the superbowl.

Do you think it's more likely he's thinking tank, or 01 pats mkII (baring in mind he didn't know what Brady was at the time. I'm NOT saying Stidham is Brady by any mean)

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's because for the first time in 20 years Belicheck is intentionally going into a season without whats being assumed as a legit Starting QB.

S/tidham has 4 NFL pass attempts, total. Most find it hard to believe that's actually his true plan?

Why? He clearly thinks he's got something. He see's Stidham, see's our recent history of developing QBs into serviceable parts and if he didn't like it - he had a chance to draft Love or Hurts and didn't. I think he thinks he's got something to work with.

33 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Why? He clearly thinks he's got something. He see's Stidham, see's our recent history of developing QBs into serviceable parts and if he didn't like it - he had a chance to draft Love or Hurts and didn't. I think he thinks he's got something to work with.

Plus Stidham was impressive last year in the preseason.  I don't know why people can't accept that Belichick likes Stidham.  I personally think he will have better success with Stidham than he did with Cassel in 2008. 

56 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Stidham has 4 NFL pass attempts, total. Most find it hard to believe that's actually his true plan?

Maybe he likes him. And if he sucks you get a real franchise QB in 2021.

My ceiling with the veterans on the market is 9-7 and getting destroyed by Baltimore or Kansas City in the playoffs... who wants that?

11 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

And Dallas goes for the kidney punch.

What do you mean by "kidney punch"?

53 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

We  might say that, but BB won't be.

BB took a team with a green, unproven QB and a oretty good defense to the superbowl.

Do you think it's more likely he's thinking tank, or 01 pats mkII (baring in mind he didn't know what Brady was at the time. I'm NOT saying Stidham is Brady by any mean)

That wasn’t the plan in 2001 though. The plan was to try to win a title with your verteran legend in Bledsoe that you just signed to 100 million dollar contract. Bledsoe got hurt Brady came in and everything changed.

Everything that happened with Brady was basically a miracle that no one saw coming.

18 minutes ago, VanS said:

Plus Stidham was impressive last year in the preseason.  I don't know why people can't accept that Belichick likes Stidham.  I personally think he will have better success with Stidham than he did with Cassel in 2008. 

The only way the patriots win more than 11 games is if the defense is the 85 bears. The offense will be a disaster this season

Dallas now has a solid insurance policy at backup QB, so they're playing it smart.  

Dalton was pretty respectable considering the dysfunction he had to deal with. I don’t think this is much of a step down from Dak. Really hoping Mahomes gets his deal soon lol.

Posted (edited)

Ya know, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people treating Andy Dalton like he's some kind of red-haired stepchild!

DAL659900.png

-You ask me, I think the Cowboys signed him to provide the missing ginger in their offense!

This is a photo of Jason Garrett of the Dallas Cowboys NFL football team. This image reflects the Dallas Cowboys active roster as of Monday, June 13, 2016. (AP Photo)

Edited by bzane

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dak Prescott gonna be a pretty good backup

Dak Sucks