Andy Dalton signs 1 year deal with the Dallas Cowboys

.Buzz

I really like Dak, more so for his leadership (from what ive seen/heard) than his talent. That being said, I think the Cowboys have to think long and hard about rolling with Dalton this year if Dak wont accept their offer/s

Dalton would obviously be a 1-2 year guy if that happened (unless he goes off), but they could work on contracts with the extra money and try to draft another couple QBs and see if you hit....however finding a guy like Dak is hard enough, let alone finding a true elite QB.....the Cowboys really have a tough decision to make IMO even though I'm sure Jerry ends up paying

On 5/24/2020 at 2:16 AM, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I really like Dak, more so for his leadership (from what ive seen/heard) than his talent. That being said, I think the Cowboys have to think long and hard about rolling with Dalton this year if Dak wont accept their offer/s

Dalton would obviously be a 1-2 year guy if that happened (unless he goes off), but they could work on contracts with the extra money and try to draft another couple QBs and see if you hit....however finding a guy like Dak is hard enough, let alone finding a true elite QB.....the Cowboys really have a tough decision to make IMO even though I'm sure Jerry ends up paying

It's really not that hard of a decision but since Jerry screwed the pooch before the 2019 season playing hardball with Daks Agent pre Wentz/Goff deals he's 🙏 for a miracle. He and Stephen are to GD Stubborn to concede, admit I/We screwed up and give Dak the $35M not 40M Dallas's FO told their mouth pieces to leak out there that Dak was demanding, $35M the current market dictates.

Jerry cause this entire situation to unfold by expecting, asking , telling the world Dak needed to take the Dallas Discount, We want you to prove it again BS. Otherwise they'd be sitting here a year later with Dak signed for 28M a year and him being the one who wished he waited 2 months post Wentz/Goff to sign his deal.

I'm in no way shape or form a Dak believer in the slightest, but please F-this up even more thinking Andy GD Dalton will take you to the promise land instead. Please!!🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Stop straw-manning and move on.

Stop thinking everything is about you and move on. This is the second time that your little sensitive *** has done this and it's getting old already. So either block me, ignore, grow-up, or stfu. Period.

14 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Stop thinking everything is about you and move on. This is the second time that your little sensitive *** has done this and it's getting old already. So either block me, ignore, grow-up, or stfu. Period.

Temper temper.