GDT Week 4: LA Rams @ Dallas

D82

THis team's defensive philosophy is a complete joke. 

Offenses evolve at a blistering pace this decade and we decide to let a dinosaur in charge of the defense who brings absolutely zero creativity, confusion, or consistent aggression to counteract opposing offenses. Then we decide to invest in retreads from other teams at the most important part of the defense (DLine) and sit back and wait for said dinosaur to work miracles.

It's a complete and utter joke.

I don't see it as Dak regressing. Did the Rams punt ONCE during the game?????

Dak threw for 3 TD's!

Defense is SWISS CHEESE!!!

It is going to be a longgggggggg season. 9-7 at best.

We need a real defense. Not these bums. Take the lot of them and trade them for a good campfire girl.

ALSO: This team is a bunch of punk arse little Biatches. When an opposing team's member says we are going to "whoop up on your arse" and then comes into YOUR house and does it, YOU are offically a PUNK ARSE BIATCH!

Just now, jrry32 said:

Good game, guys. I thought we were going to get steamrolled after the first half. Wade did a nice job adjusting. Y'all will be in the playoffs again. It looks like we might find a way to join you.

Don't talk about playoffs. How I feel right now, I would rather the team get a high draft pick. So we don't get stuck with the pathetic Taco Charlton's of the world 

Archived