"So bad it's good/funny" movies?

KManX89

What are some "so bad it's good/funny" movies? Movies that are so stupid, you can't help but laugh at them? 

Anyways, for me:

• The Room: 'nuf 'sed.
  • The Happening: Mainly the infamous "what? No!" and this scene (seriously, WTF talks like that? xD) and other el oh el scenes of sheer stupidity.
  • Mortal Kombat: Annihilation: lulzworthy editing, CGI and fight choreography and so many continuity and logic holes (Sonya is completely muddy after fighting Meleena, but is somehow completely clean in the next shot, what did she take a bath in Raiden's piss?). 

Of course, all 3 movies were in Chris Stuckmann's Hilariocity series.

• Like 1

I just finished watching Die Another Day, and it definitely fits this thread. It was the only Pierce Brosnan Bond movie I had never watched. I think I skipped it because I knew it was going to be bad. They progressively went downhill after Goldeneye and then blew it up after this one, going in a totally different direction with the Daniel Craig movies. However, the badness of this one was just what I was in the mood for. It seemed like every other line was a bad pun, and the plot was ridiculous, even for a Bond movie. Even Brosnan himself laughed hysterically as he recalled a particularly stupid scene in a Bond documentary I watched recently.

But hey, Halle Berry in her prime...

Edited by JohnChimpo
  • Like 1