Antonio Brown

brushmyhair

1 minute ago, Dome said:

An unnamed source in the Saints org... "The whole [bleep] show showed up with him."

Probably Sean Payton

No doubt, that wouldn't surprise me at all.  Redskins fans wanted this guy last year.  We might have taken Tu'a at that point because Brown would have chewed up Haskins and spit him out as damaged goods.  

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

No doubt, that wouldn't surprise me at all.  Redskins fans wanted this guy last year.  We might have taken Tu'a at that point because Brown would have chewed up Haskins and spit him out as damaged goods.  

I could see Antonio Brown breaking Haskins nose by Day 3 of OTAs

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Packers should consider him. They have a strong lockeroom and culture to handle a nutcase like him.

So did the Steelers. We all saw how that turned out. They're still recovering from it. And before anybody tries to make this about Ben Roethlisberger, it should be noted that Aaron Rodgers has received much of the same criticism as him. Both have had their leadership questioned, and both have reputations for being difficult to work with.

Basically, if Antonio Brown destabilized the Steelers, then he can destabilize the Packers as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bassomatic said:

So did the Steelers. We all saw how that turned out. They're still recovering from it. And before anybody tries to make this about Ben Roethlisberger, it should be noted that Aaron Rodgers has received much of the same criticism as him. Both have had their leadership questioned, and both have reputations for being difficult to work with.

Basically, if Antonio Brown destabilized the Steelers, then he can destabilize the Packers as well.

Great post.  Everyone wants to add Antonio Brown the talent.  They just don't realize how much the person is just toxic.  The juice isn't worth the squeeze at all.  He's had at three second chances after the Raiders (that we know of) and has failed each time it seems.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Great post.  Everyone wants to add Antonio Brown the talent.  They just don't realize how much the person is just toxic.  The juice isn't worth the squeeze at all.  He's had at three second chances after the Raiders (that we know of) and has failed each time it seems.  

After you strike out with New England then it’s for sure over.

34 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

After you strike out with New England then it’s for sure over.

That's what I would think too. He's just so damn talented. But it looks like Lamar really wants him on their team, I could see the ravens doing it, plus his cousin is probably lobbying it

1 hour ago, RamblinMan99 said:

You only feel that way because he duped your team.  

Besides, he's like the black Edelman anyway, so what's your beef with him?  

You can go back and check the thread when my team got him and find me complaining, if you like. I wasn't on-board with us signing him at all, I thought it was like rewarding bad behaviour. And how did he dupe us? We signed him risk free on a cheap deal, gave him 1 chance which he ruined, then we cut him and apparently didn't pay him what he thought he was owed. 

Edelman is also a d* but he's about 40 leagues less of one.

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1