Redskins 2020 Schedule Announcement

16 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

I like and dislike that we have no prime time games. I like it because we suck in prime time, but I dislike it because I live in Florida, so I will have to go out to watch games a lot. 

Me too! Have to get Direct TV!

17 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Really? If you don’t mind saying, what’s the problem with Direct TV?

Since they merged with AT&T the service has gone to 💩. On the phone they’re great but to get a tech to come out takes 2 weeks and since they sub it out you get some shady folks. Even before, the guy who did the install on my house 8 years ago left his van in my driveway because he couldn’t get it to start. I had my friend vanish it and to this day the guy never showed up for his van. Another time my man was so old he couldn’t hear me or do the work, nothing I couldn’t handle but still.... Last year the guy they sent stunk like weed and was so high he couldn’t speak. Fine by me, I’ve done my share, but your walking into a house with kids representing your company. 
All this to watch my Redskins go 5-11

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Only guaranteed Ls I see are weeks 4 and 14.

I think they can win 2 games in the division, maybe split there. It sucks that have to travel to Arizona, but having the Rams at home helps, they may be able to win that game. Outside of Donald & Ramsey, the Rams D looks bad to me - at least on paper. Their running game - which carried them to a Super Bowl appearance two years ago - obviously isn't the same w/o a healthy Gurley anymore. At Detroit hurts - we never win there. I think we can beat Cincinnati and Carolina at home.

So, again, I see 5 or 6 wins. 6 wins is my ceiling, 2 wins is the floor though and then we end up with the #1 or 2 pick. 

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1