Redskins 2020 Schedule Announcement

Wishes

1)Late bye

2)No Thanksgiving

3)Would hope to get the west coast trips in early but that’s unlikely due to Covid. Hoping the bye works in to help with this but it never does 

4)No game on11/18 (Thiesmann/Smith day)

5)It seems every year we play 5-6 teams coming off their bye, hope that ends 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

I always laugh at people determining who has the "easiest" or "hardest" schedule before a down has been played.  

Same way we determine draft picks before they played, HoFers before their 3rd season is over, MVPs for the season, etc. Welcome to the internet.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Same way we determine draft picks before they played, HoFers before their 3rd season is over, MVPs for the season, etc. Welcome to the internet.

lol :)

I think one of the reasons I enjoy the NFL so much is the parity and how a team can change their fortune for good or bad every season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Before the internet there were draft magazines that I used to get in the 90s where they predicted everything. Same with schedule stuff and football magazines would write about who the best teams were before the season started based off of each teams roster or their draft.