Redskins 2020 Schedule Announcement

15 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'd rather Trent not injure himself getting on and off a plane. That way, if he plays poorly against our guys, no one can blame it on injuries.

Yeah, I wouldn’t really care if Trent hurt himself or not getting off the plane, he’d still have to be at Fed Ex, even if only on the sidelines.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I would be absolutely shocked and extremely excited if the Redskins young roster could get near 8-8, that would be like Christmas!

If I am being honest, I would have said 7 win +/- 1 but I am in your forum and wanted to be nice. That said, you have a DL that is somewhere in the top 3 potential. Good things happen when you have a DL like that. 

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If I am being honest, I would have said 7 win +/- 1 but I am in your forum and wanted to be nice. That said, you have a DL that is somewhere in the top 3 potential. Good things happen when you have a DL like that. 

Yes. Very true. Bottom 10 in everything else. Except punter. Our punter is *chef's kiss*.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I wouldn’t really care if Trent hurt himself or not getting off the plane, he’d still have to be at Fed Ex, even if only on the sidelines.

Right. But my point is that when we play them I want him as healthy as he can be.

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

It’s true that our DL should be among the best in the league, it’s also true that our LBs are at best supposed to be average which has been a problem since London Fletcher retired. Our DL can be amazing but if our LBs don’t hit the holes to make tackles or miss tackles then our D looks awful. There are also question marks with our corners, and if Sean Davis can rebound after being out last year w/ his shoulder injury and if he can take a step forward in his development as a FS. 

If everything is perfect our D is top 10 somewhere, but it will probably be worse given our back 7, not bc of our front 4 or 5 just like the previous 2 years.

If our O is a run first O - and it should be given our talent at RB - that helps our D too. Then, Haskins basically just has to be a game manager and I could see us being around .500, but that’s a perfect world.

A realistic world is 6 wins or less again and another top 10 pick, probably another top 5 pick.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Taking my lady to the Seahawks game if fans are allowed at that point. She claims to be a fan... and theres a Seahawks blanket on our bed that is used nightly.

I hate my life.

I know you snuggle up in that Seagull blanket. “Don’t lie Craig, don’t lie” Craig (Ice Cube’s character in Friday).

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bec1a5cd6d2066f5ad

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Right. But my point is that when we play them I want him as healthy as he can be.

I get your point, I’d rather see Trent get booed which, may never happen now. We played San Fran last year @ home, this year on the road. By the next time we’ll play them at home, Trent will probably be retired.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1