Arizona Cardinals: Post-Hopkins Trade?

JaguarCrazy2832

On 5/3/2020 at 9:17 PM, AntonChigurh said:

Murray is looking like a Mahomes/Brees/Wilson love child. 

He will be the statistically the best qb in the division

His release is the best I have seen in a long time. 

Arm is a cannon especially on the first half trajectory of the ball

Has a Arod/Brees pinpoint type of accuracy. Knows where to make a throw 

Is this Kyler’s dad? Hahahah I like the kid and think he’s good but damn this is claim😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, btfd16 said:

Is this Kyler’s dad? Hahahah I like the kid and think he’s good but damn this is claim😂

He hasn't quite had a season like Goff's rookie season but he'll get there one day.

Edited by LowMotorGuy

On 5/3/2020 at 5:07 PM, DirtyDez said:

Definitely the toughest.  You won’t find a better last place team next year than the Rams.  

Big talk from a team with a head coach who couldn't hack it in the Big 12.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LowMotorGuy said:

He hasn't quite had a season like Goff's rookie season but he'll get there one day.

Ah yes. Jeff Fisher Goff. Always a good argument and not completely discredited the follow two seasons.

13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Big talk from a team with a head coach who couldn't hack it in the Big 12.

College is a little different because of recruitment and the talent pool a team can acquire that may or may not be on the HC and program he represents.

KK did coach Mahomes btw.

Edited by Zalixar

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

32 to 13 in Off DVOA I think he’ll be fine.  Now Vance is another issue.  

Kliff did well offensively in the Big 12 too. He has never been able to field a defense. He's a head coach, not an offensive coordinator.

1 hour ago, Zalixar said:

College is a little different because of recruitment and the talent pool a team can acquire that may or may not be on the HC and program he represents.

KK did coach Mahomes btw.

Mike Leach performed significantly better at the same school. Kliff never fielded a defense at Tech. That was his downfall.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:07 PM, RamblinMan99 said:

Don't see where you're getting this from.  

Wilson throws at 55mph, Murray at 57 mph.  Not a huge difference there, and not big enough of a difference to render Murray a better QB than Wilson.

Besides, Murray isn't even close to Patrick Mahomes anyway (who throws the football at a whopping 62 mph).  

Watch the film

I'm on mobile so I can post gifs but if you watch them drop back and throw side by side. There is a difference in velocity in Murray's throws vs Wilson's. 

On 5/6/2020 at 6:39 PM, btfd16 said:

Murray can sling it. He has that terminal velocity that mahomes has up until the peak of his throw. 

He can't finish it how mahomes can though. But no one can.

His consistency needs work but his accuracy is insane. Very good knack for ball placement 

I’m excited to watch Kyler in Year 2. I just think their defense stinks and VJ is a secondary coach who’s entering Year 5 of being way in over his head. 

Should be a lot of fun shootouts, they’ll be a great afternoon Red Zone team. 

17 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Kliff did well offensively in the Big 12 too. He has never been able to field a defense. He's a head coach, not an offensive coordinator.

Mike Leach performed significantly better at the same school. Kliff never fielded a defense at Tech. That was his downfall.

Yeah defense was an issue for him that's for sure.  Recruitment and talent pool is ever changing though.

He is our HC, but he is also basically just our OC.  Pretty sure we hired Vance to just completely take over D cause he has HC experience.  Not so sure how it's going to work out, but we have the players acquired the last 2 years to do something.  Big year for him.

Our biggest fail was our RZ for sure.  We got in the RZ (even within the 10) and had to kick a fg so many times.  Couldn't finish the drives.   I would think we were highest in the league in that way.  That and stopping TE's.