Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigbadbuff

2020 Schedule

Recommended Posts

Thoughts? O/U 2.5 SCHEDULED prime time games?

I rescheduled my wedding for 11/13 if the Raiders game is before that imma try to schedule my bachelor party in Vegas around that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll say under.

One home Thursday game and an away SNF game is my prediction.

I do see some more 4:25 games coming though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’ll say under.

One home Thursday game and an away SNF game is my prediction.

I do see some more 4:25 games coming though.

I think home vs KC is going to be on SNF. Just my prediction.

Also think vs Seattle, @SF, and one of the Pats games have potential to be prime time as well.

I think we are going to get 3. So I’m going with the over 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My guess will be 3 Night Games. KC, Seattle, and Tennessee. 4:25 game in San Fran, Denver, and possibly Vegas. I didnt put the Pats because eventhough it is a divisional game the media may see it as unappealing with the way the Pats are, if its a late season game I could see it being flexed if the Pats end up being better then expected and of course the bills are playing good.

Im probably the minority but I prefer no primetime games, I like when they can fly under the radar like they did last year before all the flexing happened.

Edited by soflbillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know these don't really matter too much but we were ranked with the 8th (tied) hardest schedule for this upcoming season. One prediction I seen had us winning the division at 8-8 and getting into the playoffs as the 4th seed. I mean, if we're in we're in but I personally am aiming for more of a 10-6 or 11-5 season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

m probably the minority but I prefer no primetime games, I like when they can fly under the radar like they did last year before all the flexing happened.

I agree. Give me 16 games at 1:00pm.

25 minutes ago, DER10N92 said:

I know these don't really matter too much but we were ranked with the 8th (tied) hardest schedule for this upcoming season. One prediction I seen had us winning the division at 8-8 and getting into the playoffs as the 4th seed. I mean, if we're in we're in but I personally am aiming for more of a 10-6 or 11-5 season. 

If this schedule plays out like people think it will, 10-6 would be a huge win for the Bills IMO.

10-6 this year would be much more impressive then 10-6 last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I think home vs KC is going to be on SNF. Just my prediction.

Also think vs Seattle, @SF, and one of the Pats games have potential to be prime time as well.

I think we are going to get 3. So I’m going with the over 

Home vs KC and @SF would be huge games. Even if both losses but we played well could go a long way in cementing the Bills being a real team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I doubt there will be any fans at any games. 

Goodell has been pretty adamant about having the season run as smoothly as possible which he did with free agency and the draft so far, now the release of the schedule. The good thing is there is still 4 solid months until the season starts. I think at worst the season does start off with no fans for the first month, then half the stadium can be filled with distancing involved meaning selling every other row and seat then come mid to late season and playoffs it will be back to normal. The politicians have been getting that itch, with only being in quarantine nationwide for only 6 weeks they are pushing to open everything up including sports. NBA and MLS have already started practices in certain states keeping distances but still a quick response for only 6 weeks. It is inevitable that things end up being open sooner rather then later and people have to run the risk of going in to public if they choose to and I see that for the case of NFL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

If this schedule plays out like people think it will, 10-6 would be a huge win for the Bills IMO.

10-6 this year would be much more impressive then 10-6 last year.

Jets twice, Dolphins twice, and Pats twice. I see them at worst going 4-2 but I expect them to end up 5-1 in the division. I dont care what Pats fans think Stidham is a question mark, they lack offensive weapons with only Harry, Sanu and Edelman both are shells of themselves. They will count on the run game a lot, which the oline isnt as sturdy as it once was. Bills dline with rotations should eat that oline up. The pats defense took a huge hit with only a couple of guys still on the squad from last year. Brady did his best to move the ball and limit the 3 and outs, i think that will change this year with them and they will be having short drives. This is going to be Belichec's toughest year as HC dating back to his Browns days. Even when Brady served his suspension, or got injured the players around were highly talented and in their prime, which is no longer the case. Dolphins have filled in a few key spots but still are far away from competing. The Jets, are the Jets and they can be solid one week but garbage the next. This is why I went with 5-1 and not 6-0 as the Jets are the gamble.

As for the West: Seattle, San Fran, and KC are going to be the toughest games of the year and can easily go 0-3. Chargers and Arizona to me should be wins both have talent but with Tyrod or Herbert as QB I think the Bills can out play them, and Arizona still has some glaring holes on the oline, and defense. Denver Vegas Rams will be a test my guess is they come away 2-1 but they can also end up 1-2. Tennessee is a solid team this one is the toughest to figure out because with Tannehill at Qb they will be trying to restrict turnovers and the special teams will not be missing that many fgs like last year. Finally the Steelers even with a healthy Big Ben that offense isnt as aggressive as it once was, I know Juju had an inept Qb last year and had a few injuries but he didnt show he was a capable #1 wr on the team. Connor is a good rb but he hasnt been anything special where the dline can eat him up. To me this should be a win. 

Beat Titans the bills will end up at worst 10-6, if they lose at worst 9-7. Overall at best the bills will be 11-5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Goodell has been pretty adamant about having the season run as smoothly as possible which he did with free agency and the draft so far, now the release of the schedule. The good thing is there is still 4 solid months until the season starts. I think at worst the season does start off with no fans for the first month, then half the stadium can be filled with distancing involved meaning selling every other row and seat then come mid to late season and playoffs it will be back to normal. The politicians have been getting that itch, with only being in quarantine nationwide for only 6 weeks they are pushing to open everything up including sports. NBA and MLS have already started practices in certain states keeping distances but still a quick response for only 6 weeks. It is inevitable that things end up being open sooner rather then later and people have to run the risk of going in to public if they choose to and I see that for the case of NFL. 

Unfortunately the "rebels" and selfish pricks who cant social distance are gonna ruin it for everyone. I just dont see 60,000 people in any stadium this year.

I hope I'm wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Unfortunately the "rebels" and selfish pricks who cant social distance are gonna ruin it for everyone. I just dont see 60,000 people in any stadium this year.

I hope I'm wrong 

Trust me I am right there with you. Unfortunately this has turned in to a political issue as much as a viral issue. The President wants the economy to start moving so he can use that come election time, and majority of the people who follow him are protesting and wanting out of the quarantine. He then eggs it on by saying the protestors are doing a great job and to continue to do what they believe in which goes against his original guidelines of social distancing. I think its a major mistake to basically give up on what we have done over the last 6 weeks to prevent further spread, unfortunately this is something we are going to have to live with now. Hopefully they find away to prevent deaths but with the constant morons not following the rules and the government trying to make things go back to normal earlier then it should be, I see it as the only way for everyone to get this virus behind them is actually getting it and dealing with it. Healthy immune systems seem to be the answer to rrecovering and to give that through blood transfusions then that is something we will have to live with until there is an actual vaccine out there because this thing is like the flu and its not going away any time soon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My random prediction:

W1: NE (4:25)
W2: @ Arizona (4:00)
W3: @ LVR (4:00)
W4: Pitt (1:00)
W5: LAR (1:00)
W6: @Mia (1:00)
W7: Bye
W8: NYJ TNF
W9: @SF (4:25)
W10: @Den (4:25)
W11: KC (1:00)
W12: Sea (4:00)
W13: @NYJ (1:00)
W14: LAC (1:00)
W15: @ Ten SNF
W16: Mia (1:00)
W17: @NE (1:00)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we know first month is vs NFC so starting out id assume either 2 straight at home vs SEA and LAR or on the road @SF and @AZ. I don’t see the NFL having us alternating road-home for these games. 

I’d almost rather get the road games out of the way first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×