2020 Schedule

bigbadbuff

I originally would have said a split with the Jets was most likely. But getting them week 1 before that OL and new weapons have any chance to jell gives is a big advantage.

We then are at home on a Thursday night and get a mini bye before going to the Meadowlands. The Jets play a 4pm game out in LA that week. Sweeping them seems more possible now. 

14 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Way too early prediction:

1. vs Jets - W
2. @ Miami - L
3. vs. LAR  - W
4. @LAR - W
5. @ Ten - L
6. vs KC TNF - L
7. @ NYJ - W
8. vs NE - W
9. vs Sea - W
10. @Ari - L
11. Bye
12. vs LAC - W
13. @SF MNF - L
14. vs Pitt SNF - W
15. @ Den - L
16. @ NE MNF - W
17. vs Mia W

10-6 again. 1st in the East.

What makes you think the bills will lose to the dolphins in week 2? I am sorry but that team Is no where ready to compete they still have no oline, with a raw rookie and Flowers who is coming in to a new system its going to take time for that to develop not to mention its Fitzdipstick at Qb, dont see Tua ready to come out on to the field atleast week 8-9. Rams will be a tough one if anything I would flip those but outside of that this is realistic. I think Arizona will be tough competition but bills take that game but lose to seattle.

I still see them as a 10-6 team 

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

What makes you think the bills will lose to the dolphins in week 2? I am sorry but that team Is no where ready to compete they still have no oline, with a raw rookie and Flowers who is coming in to a new system its going to take time for that to develop not to mention its Fitzdipstick at Qb, dont see Tua ready to come out on to the field atleast week 8-9. Rams will be a tough one if anything I would flip those but outside of that this is realistic. I think Arizona will be tough competition but bills take that game but lose to seattle.

I still see them as a 10-6 team 

The dolphins are a well coached team who is already better then the team that damn near ruined our season IN Buffalo last year. Back to back division games to start the season is not easy and being on the road in the heat for week 2 will be tough. Especially if we can't stop the run again this season. Fitzpatrick should never be underrated as he is always capable of lighting any team up. He's shown it every year. 

6 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The dolphins are a well coached team who is already better then the team that damn near ruined our season IN Buffalo last year. Back to back division games to start the season is not easy and being on the road in the heat for week 2 will be tough. Especially if we can't stop the run again this season. Fitzpatrick should never be underrated as he is always capable of lighting any team up. He's shown it every year. 

Miami is much improved on paper and look to be headed in the right direction. The reason why I am not too concerned with them in week 2 is because they have added so many new pieces and it might take them a while to gel. Especially since the offseason programs will likely be shortened or cancelled. I think this gives the Bills an advantage over just about any team in the league. We have a lot of continuity on this roster and with the coaching staff where I think we can overcome the madness a lot easier than most teams.

You guys are going to have a rude awakening when you lose to the Jets week 1. Hate to break it to you but your not the superior team. The Bills are good but the division is wide open. I’m a Jets fan obviously and I come in with a ton of respect for your team just wanted to quickly come in for a friendly debate comparing.

Darnold vs Allen: I’ll give the nod to Allen for now since he has had more success but I believe Darnold will have a breakout year and will be the better of the 2 moving forward

WR: Honestly this could go either way because the Jets have unknowns with Perriman and Mims but the Bills WR aren’t all that either. Beasley and Brown are average and Diggs is a wild card

TE I’m going with the Jets with Herndon and Griffin

OL: Bills right now since the Jets have a completely new and revamped line. I do think Becton is going to be special and a pro bowler

DL: It’s a toss up

Secondary: Both are good but I’m going with the Jets with Adams and company 

Didn’t feel like going into detail right now or compare every position but I think a lot are sleeping on the Jets and I think it’s laughable. I think the division is going to come down to the Bills and Jets with one getting a wild card

4 hours ago, bspice said:

You guys are going to have a rude awakening when you lose to the Jets week 1. Hate to break it to you but your not the superior team. The Bills are good but the division is wide open. I’m a Jets fan obviously and I come in with a ton of respect for your team just wanted to quickly come in for a friendly debate comparing.

Darnold vs Allen: I’ll give the nod to Allen for now since he has had more success but I believe Darnold will have a breakout year and will be the better of the 2 moving forward

WR: Honestly this could go either way because the Jets have unknowns with Perriman and Mims but the Bills WR aren’t all that either. Beasley and Brown are average and Diggs is a wild card

OL: Bills right now since the Jets have a completely new and revamped line. I do think Becton is going to be special and a pro bowler

Didn’t feel like going into detail right now or compare every position but I think a lot are sleeping on the Jets and I think it’s laughable. I think the division is going to come down to the Bills and Jets with one getting a wild card

Lmfao

5 hours ago, bspice said:

QB: Darnold was labeled the next best thing and Allen was labeled a bust once the draft process began. Neither has cemented themselves as anything at this point.

WR: Even objectively the Bills are head and shoulders above the Jets here. I was told last year how much better then Jets offensive weapons were. Crowder had a nice year but the rest sucked. Brown had a career year and Beasley his 2nd best (best for TD's). Diggs is a top 10 WR. Anyone can say what they want about Allen's accuracy, but the fact is Diggs is a top 10 WR. The unit's are not comparable at all.

TE: Herndon needs to prove he can come back from Injury. His one year was comparable to Knox's rookie season. Griffin vs Kroft is a wash too. Neither unit is proven.

OL: Bills definitely right now. Morse, Dawkins and Spain would be day 1 starters on the Jets OL. Becton may become that, but until he does it's all conjecture. 

DL: Not an easy comparison with a 3-4 team vs a 4-3 team. But Oliver out produced Williams as rookies and the Bills added Addison (9+ sacks last 4 years). But we can call it a wash.

Secondary: Adams is the best player between each unit. Could easily go to the HOF if his career stays on this trajectory. But the units aren't close. Buffalo's has been and will be better. I like the pieces the Jets added but Tre Whit, Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer collectively can't be beat. This will be their 4th year all starting together and inserting either Josh Norman or Levi Wallace who know the system well as the other outside CB spot solidify's this unit. 

People may be sleeping on the Jets but that is because there are still holes all over your roster and your HC is a walking meme. Jets need to prove it this season or they'll be starting over soon.

• 4 months later...

The talk of "they haven't beaten anyone good" will either ramp up in the coming weeks or disappear completely.

This is a gauntlet and we need our LB's back for the TE's we'll see

W3: LAR (2-0) - Tyler Higbee
W4: @LAV (2-0) - Darrel Waller
W5: @ Ten (2-0) - Jonu Smith
W6: KC (2-0) - Travis Kelce
W7: @lol
W8: NE (1-1)
W9: Sea (2-0)