Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheKillerNacho

Week 4: New Orleans Saints (1-2) @ Miami Dolphins (1-1) in London!

NO @ MIA  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

    • New Orleans Saints
    • Miami Dolphins
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

    • Less than 3 point difference
      0
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • More than 15 point difference
      0
  3. 3. Most fantasy points this game?

    • Jay Cutler
      0
    • Drew Brees
    • Jay Ajayi
      0
    • Mark Ingram
      0
    • Adrian Peterson
      0
    • Jarvis Landry
      0
    • DeVante Parker
      0
    • Kenny Stills
      0
    • Michael Thomas
    • Ted Ginn Jr.
      0
    • Willie Snead
      0
    • Julius Thomas
      0
    • Coby Fleener
      0
    • Josh Hill
      0
    • Cody Parkey
      0
    • Wil Lutz
      0
    • Dolphins DST
      0
    • Saints DST
      0
    • Other
      0

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2017 at 01:30 PM

Recommended Posts

indianapolis-colts-vs-jacksonville-jagua

This is do or die, boys. After one of the most humiliating losses in franchise history last week, we have to bounce back with our "home" opener in London. At least we can at least agree that perhaps we were looking past the lowly Jets, preparing for the Saints, right? Hopefully because the Saints spanked the Panthers last Sunday.

Then again, London proved to be beneficial to the other Florida team giving up a home game last week, right? They destroyed Baltimore. Maybe the London-Florida mojo can continue this week! If not we're screwed!

I'm not an optimist here. After witnessing our loss last week, I think we could be boned. I think our offense will do better beacuse the Saints defense is literal trash, but McCown picked us apart so I'm horrified to see what Brees can do.

New Orleans 37
Miami 27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Saints have been in England since Monday, I believe. Why are the Dolphins waiting until Thursday to fly over..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

The Saints have been in England since Monday, I believe. Why are the Dolphins waiting until Thursday to fly over..?


Good question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We obviously have to play better defense vs the pass and need to control the clock on offense to have a chance in this game, a special teams turnover wouldn't hurt either.  Both teams defenses will give up big plays this season but Drew Brees is still a top 10 QB imo and he still has the ability to take over games.  

We're going to need some turnovers to win this one I think.  Let's go Phins!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gase figures it out regarding play calling, going up one of the leakiest defenses in the league. I think we have a good shot of winning really need to take away the short pass game for the saints. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also anyone get the vibes from when the team turned it around last year? we play like absolute idiots in the first 4 games then gase started calling the team out and making changes to better fit the team. call it an uneducated hunch but I think the fins play well this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Iced_Earth said:

also anyone get the vibes from when the team turned it around last year? we play like absolute idiots in the first 4 games then gase started calling the team out and making changes to better fit the team. call it an uneducated hunch but I think the fins play well this week.

Well we can't be much worse this week than we were last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well we can't be much worse this week than we were last.

Precisely.  Only one way to go at this point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the fortune of being there this weekend :) 3rd Fins game and hoping for a first win (1 in MIA vs Jets loss (2012?), 1 in LON vs Jets loss (2015))

 

Just hope we can do something on offense and defense. We've looked pretty big play phobic on D especially, barely made a play against the pass (and those we do get flagged for nonsense)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kaiowas05 said:

I have the fortune of being there this weekend :) 3rd Fins game and hoping for a first win (1 in MIA vs Jets loss (2012?), 1 in LON vs Jets loss (2015))

 

Just hope we can do something on offense and defense. We've looked pretty big play phobic on D especially, barely made a play against the pass (and those we do get flagged for nonsense)

I hope we win to avoid you going 0-3!

...Also if we do, as moderator of the Dolphins forum, I will forbid you ever attending a Dolphins game again. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That pick by Cutler was terrible, but why the hell are we spreading it out wide on 1st and goal inside the 5? That’s Ajayi time and is a fairly inexcusable play call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The refs are destroying this game.  I cant blame anyone for not watching this crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

The refs are destroying this game.  I cant blame anyone for not watching this crap.

Truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×