Week 4: New Orleans Saints (1-2) @ Miami Dolphins (1-1) in London!

TheKillerNacho

NO @ MIA  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Orleans Saints
    • Miami Dolphins
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Drew Brees
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Mark Ingram
    • Adrian Peterson
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Michael Thomas
    • Ted Ginn Jr.
    • Willie Snead
    • Julius Thomas
    • Coby Fleener
    • Josh Hill
    • Cody Parkey
    • Wil Lutz
    • Dolphins DST
    • Saints DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2017 at 01:30 PM

indianapolis-colts-vs-jacksonville-jagua

This is do or die, boys. After one of the most humiliating losses in franchise history last week, we have to bounce back with our "home" opener in London. At least we can at least agree that perhaps we were looking past the lowly Jets, preparing for the Saints, right? Hopefully because the Saints spanked the Panthers last Sunday.

Then again, London proved to be beneficial to the other Florida team giving up a home game last week, right? They destroyed Baltimore. Maybe the London-Florida mojo can continue this week! If not we're screwed!

I'm not an optimist here. After witnessing our loss last week, I think we could be boned. I think our offense will do better beacuse the Saints defense is literal trash, but McCown picked us apart so I'm horrified to see what Brees can do.

New Orleans 37
Miami 27

We obviously have to play better defense vs the pass and need to control the clock on offense to have a chance in this game, a special teams turnover wouldn't hurt either.  Both teams defenses will give up big plays this season but Drew Brees is still a top 10 QB imo and he still has the ability to take over games.  

We're going to need some turnovers to win this one I think.  Let's go Phins!!!

also anyone get the vibes from when the team turned it around last year? we play like absolute idiots in the first 4 games then gase started calling the team out and making changes to better fit the team. call it an uneducated hunch but I think the fins play well this week.

52 minutes ago, Iced_Earth said:

also anyone get the vibes from when the team turned it around last year? we play like absolute idiots in the first 4 games then gase started calling the team out and making changes to better fit the team. call it an uneducated hunch but I think the fins play well this week.

Well we can't be much worse this week than we were last.

I have the fortune of being there this weekend :) 3rd Fins game and hoping for a first win (1 in MIA vs Jets loss (2012?), 1 in LON vs Jets loss (2015))

Just hope we can do something on offense and defense. We've looked pretty big play phobic on D especially, barely made a play against the pass (and those we do get flagged for nonsense)

4 hours ago, Kaiowas05 said:

I have the fortune of being there this weekend :) 3rd Fins game and hoping for a first win (1 in MIA vs Jets loss (2012?), 1 in LON vs Jets loss (2015))

Just hope we can do something on offense and defense. We've looked pretty big play phobic on D especially, barely made a play against the pass (and those we do get flagged for nonsense)

I hope we win to avoid you going 0-3!

...Also if we do, as moderator of the Dolphins forum, I will forbid you ever attending a Dolphins game again. ;)

Archived