2020 Schedule Release- Thursday May 7th

Shanedorf

2020 NFL Schedule Release - Will you be making plans ?   

29 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 NFL Schedule Release - Will you be making plans ?

• Yes, right away
    • Yes, but I will wait a bit
    • No, not just yet
    • Are you nuts ?

31 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

My second wish is push the home games towards the end of the season.  

I'm guessing all the AFC games will be pushed early in the season in case they need to delay
That would mean 6 divisional games over a 12 week period. Essentially every other week = divisional game.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Similar to last year. Caught a break at KC with Mahomes out. This year even tougher though.

Heaven forbid they make the Saints come to Lambeau again. 

We'll be fine but it's kinda ****ty that we have no shot at the #1 seed unless we go 8-0 at home and steal 2 of those road games while also sweeping the division again. They did us no favors. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We'll be fine but it's kinda ****ty that we have no shot at the #1 seed unless we go 8-0 at home and steal 2 of those road games while also sweeping the division again. They did us no favors. 

Yea, without looking at other scheds I'd have to put the Saints as the early front-runner for the bye. The West is going to be a tough division with Zona making gains and I expect the Rams to bounce back a bit. Seattle will be in the thick of it so I'm not expecting SF to repeat last year's regular season. The East is still the weakest division with probably a 10-6 division winner. 

In the South, the Bucs obviously are a wildcard but I think Carolina is going to suck and ATL won't be much better. Playing at NO and losing there very well may screw us in the same way playing/losing at SF did last year.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

on the plus side, we got a shot for the 7 seed now