Jump to content
Shanedorf

2020 Schedule Release- Thursday May 7th

2020 NFL Schedule Release - Will you be making plans ?   

29 members have voted

  1. 1. 2020 NFL Schedule Release - Will you be making plans ?

    • Yes, right away
    • Yes, but I will wait a bit
    • No, not just yet
    • Are you nuts ?


Recommended Posts

Murphy asked for week 3-4 to be on the road because of the ND-UW game and the Ryder Cup. So if week 2 is home vs the Lions will be interesting to see if week 1 is a home game, or if we start out with 3 of 4 on the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully 3 of 4 on the road if there's no fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Murphy asked for week 3-4 to be on the road because of the ND-UW game and the Ryder Cup. So if week 2 is home vs the Lions will be interesting to see if week 1 is a home game, or if we start out with 3 of 4 on the road.

I hope so, I want games in Lambeau towards the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if the Bears have the Lions week 1 and we have the Lions week 2; that means we'll probably get the Queens at home week 1.

Minnesota's only request was to play at Lambeau early in the year so they don't get cold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malfatron said:

We get the AFC south week 1-4

Never mind , i guess there were lies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If this checks out (depending on where our Bye week falls), we're looking at 5 out of our first 8 on the road and 5 of the last 8 at home, including 3 December home games. 

Hopefully our Bye week falls in Week 5, 6 or 7, otherwise, that's 3 straight road games. 

*Edit: That 11/20 game is actually 11/29. So that's 4 home games out of our last 6. 

Edited by packfanfb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, packfanfb said:

If this checks out (depending on where our Bye week falls), we're looking at 5 out of our first 8 on the road and 5 of the last 8 at home, including 3 December home games. 

What's interesting about this is Murphy said he put Lambeau down as unavailable for the weekend of the UW/ Notre Dame game. Would be a quick turnaround

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually have 4 prime time games right? So Saints and Bears this year for SNF. Imagine the other 2 will be a TNF and a MNF game. Rodgers v Brady figures to be one unless Fox protected it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Usually have 4 prime time games right? So Saints and Bears this year for SNF. Imagine the other 2 will be a TNF and a MNF game. Rodgers v Brady figures to be one unless Fox protected it.

If the above home schedule is correct that puts Packers vs Falcons on MNF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Milwaukee fans would get SNF & MNF matchups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lol Kirk is already hoping for no fans.

I'd let Love start this game. Save Rodgers for a tougher game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×