2020 Schedule Release- Thursday May 7th

Shanedorf

2020 NFL Schedule Release - Will you be making plans ?   

29 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 NFL Schedule Release - Will you be making plans ?

• Yes, right away
    • Yes, but I will wait a bit
    • No, not just yet
    • Are you nuts ?

16 hours ago, Norm said:

Most overrated thing on Earth is the NFL schedule release dudes

It means nothing

Yes, we won't know which teams are going to be really good until the season starts.  Who thought SF was going to be that good last year or we would go 13-3.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Yes, we won't know which teams are going to be really good until the season starts.  Who thought SF was going to be that good last year or we would go 13-3.

Yeah exactly. It's easy to say after the fact oh we knew they had potential and everything but so much can change. Who saw us winning 13 games too. Not only that, you have injuries mixed in there too. No slight against anyone, I watched the show too. But this was the first year I cared at all just because I'm so starved. It's just never been something I couple care about, idk what it is. Just bores me lol

Edited by Norm

I am really excited for preseason this year.  I really want to see:

Jordan Love.

Ka'dar Hollman/Chandon Sullivan battle.

The rookie OLmen and Lucas Patrick.

Garvin, Galeai, Williams, Scott, and Roberts fighting for a 4th rusher position.

the return of EQ. 

• Like 1

Packers open up as 3.5 point underdogs at minny to start the season.
That's a pretty tasty number if you like the Green & Gold.
I'm hoping for MLF to keep his undefeated divisional record intact and the zimmer handshake should be worth watching

(Unless we're not doing post-game coaches handshakes anymore...)

9 hours ago, Norm said:

Yeah exactly. It's easy to say after the fact oh we knew they had potential and everything but so much can change. Who saw us winning 13 games too. Not only that, you have injuries mixed in there too. No slight against anyone, I watched the show too. But this was the first year I cared at all just because I'm so starved. It's just never been something I couple care about, idk what it is. Just bores me lol

Sure, from a predictive standpoint, it's not that useful, but it's nice to see how my season as a fan is laid out.  PT games and byes, etc.  Know which games I can see on normal TV vs. something else.  It's a lot more interesting to me that that goddamn useless combine.

7 hours ago, cannondale said:

I usually don't give a damn till it happens, but if the season is shortened they can't logistically re-distribute bye weeks - which means the Packers get screwed

Even if they don't shorten the season I'm not thrilled we get an early bye at week 5.  :-/

19 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Packers open up as 3.5 point underdogs at minny to start the season.
That's a pretty tasty number if you like the Green & Gold.
I'm hoping for MLF to keep his undefeated divisional record intact and the zimmer handshake should be worth watching

(Unless we're not doing post-game coaches handshakes anymore...)

I bet 1 game last year ( I’ve been focusing on Daily Fantasy, which has been a great move) it was Week 1 Det at Arizona . I forget the line , but I believe it was Det -2.5. And they blew a 24-6 lead in the 4th quarter only to tie in OT🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like I’m going to make this a thing, because I love Det -1.5 home vs Nick Foles or Trubisky 

9 hours ago, cannondale said:

I usually don't give a damn till it happens, but if the season is shortened they can't logistically re-distribute bye weeks - which means the Packers get screwed

Every single team that plays each other in week 2 has a bye week on the same week. 

If one team misses a bye week, they all do.