Jets sign RB Frank Gore

Bianconero

5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Oh....okay? Guessing this means no Powell. Tbh think we’re gonna roll with Bell, Gore, Perine, Adams

Which is fine, I think Perine is gonna be a good backup RB. He can do everything that Powell did but is younger and fresh legs.    

We love to sign great players at their end point... Whatever Bell is our starting RB and I think Perine is gonna do work. 

13 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

No legs but I am sure it is just a light signing to be a dirty body work.  Perine and Adams still have a chance to be number 2.  Don't forget we still have Cannon as a potential COP.  

You're forgetting that Gase is our HC and loves playing the opposite of exciting / exciting and young talent

Lev is about to get Kenyan Drake'd

Bit confusing and this makes our 2021 RB situation even more confusing. I really liked the idea of Perine mixing in with Bell to show what he has to see what we will have to do for 2021 at RB. Signing Gore will more than likely put Perine 3rd on the depth chart and wont get many chances to show what he can do. Making what we have in 2021 at RB very cloudy. And yes I fully think Gore will be the #2. Gase wont play a riskier player in Perine over him. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Bit confusing and this makes our 2021 RB situation even more confusing. I really liked the idea of Perine mixing in with Bell to show what he has to see what we will have to do for 2021 at RB. Signing Gore will more than likely put Perine 3rd on the depth chart and wont get many chances to show what he can do. Making what we have in 2021 at RB very cloudy. And yes I fully think Gore will be the #2. Gase wont play a riskier player in Perine over him. 

Gase just doesn’t want Bell in his offense.