Jets sign Grandparent Frank Gore

Bianconero

15 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's not even crazy to think about that right now considering the chances of Frank Gore playing with Frank Gore IV in the NFL are pretty high.

He would need to stay in the league another 4 years.. the chances are not "pretty high".

Not a fan of this signing... maybe a mid year signing would be a better fit for Gore. He just can't sustain a full season. Started off hot and was dreadful at the end of last season. I know he will be going to backup Bell but even then when he was backing up Singletary at the end of last years he was bad. I hated seeing us bring him in for Devin. I was at point of wanting Yeldon in there instead.

I would have went with a Lamar Miller, Carlos Hyde or a Devonta Freeman instead. Even Crowell would have been a better option

On 5/8/2020 at 10:45 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

Just for reference, he was drafted my last year of elementary school and now I'm married.

Congrats on graduating elementary school. Lol

I'd be surprised if Gore makes it out of preseason at this point. I'm not sure what to think.