5. DE/OLB: Jadaveon Clowney, Everton Griffen

6. DT: Mike Daniels, Damon “Snacks” Harrison 

7. ILB: Alec Ogletree, Mychal l Kendricks

8. OLB: Markus Golden, Nigel Bradham 

9. CB: Logan Ryan

10. S: Eric Berry, Eric Reid

24 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Obi Wan Kenobi? Why?

The Steelers has a pre draft visit with him a few years ago... wouldn’t surprise me to see them sign him.

With the Steelers looking at multiple compensatory picks next year, I’m guessing they make a training camp trade for some defensive depth somewhere...maybe even a FA.

• Like 2

Not gonna lie, Alec Ogletree would be awesome.  Big safety, can cover as a box ILB/SS.

Also, Reshad Jones is still out there, and even if older (32) might be the FS we need right now.  Wouldn't have to start, either.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kurgan said:

Not gonna lie, Alec Ogletree would be awesome.  Big safety, can cover as a box ILB/SS.

Also, Reshad Jones is still out there, and even if older (32) might be the FS we need right now.  Wouldn't have to start, either.

Please god no to Ogletree. Give me Barron over him. I have friends who are diehard Giants fans who swear Ogletree is the worst LB in the NFL. 54.3 overall PFF grade last year.

Edited by bigben07MVP
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Please god no to Ogletree. Give me Barron over him. I have friends who are diehard Giants fans who swear Ogletree is the worst LB in the NFL. 54.3 overall PFF grade last year.

Oh crap... really??  God, he has the tools to be amazing.

OK then... moving on... 

17 hours ago, kurgan said:

Oh crap... really??  God, he has the tools to be amazing.

OK then... moving on... 

He’s always had the reputation of racking up a bunch of tackles after either a) giving up a reception or b) tackling a RB after a 7+ yard gain. He was a big part of the Giants struggles on defense the last 2 seasons.

Im all about Reshad Jones as a backup to Minkah though. As been mentioned I think we will be aggressive in adding talent leading up to the start of the season and I wouldn’t be surprised if we make another Minkah-like splash. 

Edited by bigben07MVP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

The Steelers has a pre draft visit with him a few years ago... wouldn’t surprise me to see them sign him.

With the Steelers looking at multiple compensatory picks next year, I’m guessing they make a training camp trade for some defensive depth somewhere...maybe even a FA.

I don't think he's been in the league the last two years, he's done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Yeah, Barron for sure esp for coverage. They have Vic Williams as a run stuffer. I think the Brooks draft pick replaced Barron  though.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, Barron for sure esp for coverage. They have Vic Williams as a run stuffer. I think the Brooks draft pick replaced Barron  though.

I’m not sure if Brooks will be able to take on as many snaps as Barron played last year. Would be a please surprise if he could though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

The Giants tended Golden ( who I love and wish the Steelers would have signed).

Markus Golden? If so, you might have a rival for “Steelers fan who likes Markus Golden the most.” He’s so underrated. Every year he’s healthy he gets double digit sacks.