2021 Draft Talk

swede700

16 hours ago, babababa said:

McShay now mocking Paye to the Vikings along with Hunter liking tweets about being traded. I was hoping to pair Hunter with Paye, and still hope this happens.

Hunter isn't going anywhere. No team is giving a guy who just missed a season because of neck surgery a raise until he shows he's back. The Vikings certainly aren't going to be able to get reasonable value for him until he shows he's back. There's simply no reason to believe he won't be in Purple this year. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Hunter isn't going anywhere. No team is giving a guy who just missed a season because of neck surgery a raise until he shows he's back. The Vikings certainly aren't going to be able to get reasonable value for him until he shows he's back. There's simply no reason to believe he won't be in Purple this year. 

you're such a Debbie Downer, man. i mean, c'mon, this could be a soap opera of epic proportions, allowing jaded fans to complain about Spielman for years. where's your love of schism and drama, even if it doesn't exist?

all you want to do is be sensible.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

you're such a Debbie Downer, man. i mean, c'mon, this could be a soap opera of epic proportions, allowing jaded fans to complain about Spielman for years. where's your love of schism and drama, even if it doesn't exist?

all you want to do is be sensible.

(was that directed at me -- other Vikings fans -- or both?)

Did I ever complain about Spielman? And my love for schism and drama goes as far as Hunter's apparent twitter activity. Therein it exists.

Edited by babababa
change of view

39 minutes ago, babababa said:

(was that directed at me -- other Vikings fans -- or both?)

Did I ever complain about Spielman? And my love for schism and drama goes as far as Hunter's apparent twitter activity. Therein it exists.

it is a very generalized comment, directed specifically at no one person.

and the reference to schism goes several years back, to our brief Favre Era, and we joke about that regularly.

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 2

Vikings might have to start taking a look into Milton Williams DT Louisiana Tech.  At the EXOS combine he had a 4.63 40 at 6-4 286 pounds. That would’ve been a Combine record for a player weighing over 280 pounds. He also did 32 reps of 225 and Vertical Jumped 35 inches. Clearly EXOS might be inflating some of these numbers though who knows, combine record all time for a dude 280 that is pretty nuts if it is correct much less 32 reps at 225.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Vikings might have to start taking a look into Milton Williams DT Louisiana Tech.  At the EXOS combine he had a 4.63 40 at 6-4 286 pounds. That would’ve been a Combine record for a player weighing over 280 pounds. He also did 32 reps of 225 and Vertical Jumped 35 inches. Clearly EXOS might be inflating some of these numbers though who knows, combine record all time for a dude 280 that is pretty nuts if it is correct much less 32 reps at 225.

I believe he will be a 3rd round selection with those numbers. I hope the Vikings do take a hard look at him..