2021 Draft Talk

swede700

The Vikings have Klint Kubiak as their offensive coordinator. Kubiak’s father, Gary, played quarterback at Texas A&M and began his coaching career with the Aggies. The younger Kubiak now has a Texas A&M quarterback to groom.

Mond threw for 2,282 yards with 19 touchdowns and three interceptions in 10 games last season. For his career, he threw for 9,661 yards and 71 touchdowns.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/30/vikings-select-kellen-mond-in-third-round/

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

The Vikings have Klint Kubiak as their offensive coordinator. Kubiak’s father, Gary, played quarterback at Texas A&M and began his coaching career with the Aggies. The younger Kubiak now has a Texas A&M quarterback to groom.

Mond threw for 2,282 yards with 19 touchdowns and three interceptions in 10 games last season. For his career, he threw for 9,661 yards and 71 touchdowns.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/30/vikings-select-kellen-mond-in-third-round/

Already better than Jordon Love

• Like 5

I think that was a decent move at that time, getting a QB.  I'm not sure which of the three will be the best pro, but they each have their strengths hope that some day Mond gets his chance.  

Now, moving forward, there are some OG, DT and CB candidates I like for Rd 3.  Meinerz or Davis . . . Milton or Shelvin  . . . Wade or Rochelle at CB . . .