2021 Draft Talk

swede700

7 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

My point is that RB3/RB4 is wayyyyyy less important than WR3. Even if he returns kicks, isnt that why they took Osborn last year? Who seems like he will probably be out of the league in a few years. 

What 4th or 5th round WR do you think is going to come in and replace Adam or JJ if they go down? The team obviously doesn't feel any of them will. 

The overreactions are strong. 

• Like 2

Just now, wcblack34 said:

What 4th or 5th round WR do you think is going to come in and replace Adam or JJ if they go down? The team obviously doesn't feel any of them will. 

Maybe none, maybe there is someone who could be adequate. But i promise you Beebe & Bisi arent the answers, so might as well take your shots. And this is a position that has consistently been neglected. So this isnt an over reaction, its the truth. Its a position that should have been addressed yesterday or in FA. And did you think they felt Diggs was gonna be ready to go as a 5th? No. I understand Diggs is the exception most of the time. But the point is, they need to continue to take shots. Especially with talented guys available. Once again, we KNOW what Beebe/Bisi are. 

4 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Hmmmm, not every 5th Rd pick is a Stephon Diggs or Kenny Halliday, but the ones you draft need to have the raw talent to be at that level.   Then, its a matter of chance and opportunity . . . 

1 minute ago, Eric dunn said:

Maybe none, maybe there is someone who could be adequate. But i promise you Beebe & Bisi arent the answers, so might as well take your shots. And this is a position that has consistently been neglected. So this isnt an over reaction, its the truth. Its a position that should have been addressed yesterday or in FA. And did you think they felt Diggs was gonna be ready to go as a 5th? No. I understand Diggs is the exception most of the time. But the point is, they need to continue to take shots. Especially with talented guys available. Once again, we KNOW what Beebe/Bisi are. 

If they are that talented, don't you think they'd go before the 5th round? Sure, you might get a Diggs once out of every 1000. But hardly worth melting down over. 

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

If they are that talented, don't you think they'd go before the 5th round? Sure, you might get a Diggs once out of every 1000. But hardly worth melting down over. 

Players slip thru the cracks all the time for various reasons. 

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Cool! Maybe the RB is one of those guys. Or the WR we just took. Or one we'll take in the next round. 

Just drafted a backup RB in the 3rd two years ago & paid Dalvin & resigned Abdullah, but lets defend taking a RB3/4 with our first 4th round pick instead of taking a position of more value. Cool.

• Like 1