2021 Draft Talk

swede700

It's obviously still early, but as we did last year, let's begin the discussion on the 2021 draft prospects here, so we can follow them if and when the 2020 college football season gets underway...Tank for Trevor is about as likely as Tank for Tua was this last year.  But, what other positions and prospects could we look at?  Should they languish for Lance or will it be certain for Surtain?  Or should they cast bait for Bateman?  Discuss away!  

Interior OL will certainly probably be a talker, as pending free agents will be Elflein (if not cut this year), Jones and Dozier, but higher priorities for me will actually be DL and S with Jaleel Johnson likely being gone, Stephen and Holmes will be in the final years of their deal, and with potentially no long-term deal for Anthony Harris and Harrison Smith entering the final year of his deal.  Beyond that, we'll have to see what happens with the RB position and the QB position.  Right now, I'd actually put the DL and S positions as 1 and 2.  

I agree on Interior OL as a big need going forward. As of now, we have nobody. Bradbury must prove himself. Elflein has already proven he isn’t capable. Samia is an unknown. Reiff probably won’t be on the team next year. 

Have to throw the 3T spot and DE as needs too unless Wonnum and Lynch have phenomenal rookie seasons. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RpMc said:

Based on the current depth chart, and not knowing how it will play out, interior OL and interior DL. 

Did you copy and paste that from last year, and the year before? :)

I predict I will not, once again, be drafted. Despite being eligible for 37 years now.....

• Like 3

For those who don't know, I have followed and covered Trey since he started his first high school game late in his sophomore season. The stadium in my sig is actually where he played his home games. His dad played college at my alma mater here in town and is still local. So I do have a little invested in him. Sorry in advance, but this may be my Josh Allen fandom on steroids by the time he's drafted as much as I'll try to stay objective.

Edited by Klomp

4 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

you have a sig...?

Yes.

Now that you say it, I do notice that most people on our forum don't have one anymore. Most probably don't even have the setting on to make them visible.