2021 Draft Talk

swede700

Just now, Heimdallr said:

I know we need OL, and I really like Cousins, but I'm secretly hoping one of the 5 QB's falls to 14... Letting a QB sit for 2 years behind Kirk would be awesome.

He won't sit long as Kirk will get killed with this OL......IMO, of course. And Cook will lead the league in hits behind the LoS. 

8 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I know we need OL, and I really like Cousins, but I'm secretly hoping one of the 5 QB's falls to 14... Letting a QB sit for 2 years behind Kirk would be awesome.

I'm still on the bandwagon that if Lance is there, they have to take him.  I would enjoy that too.  While the chance is slim to none, that would be so fun.  

21 minutes ago, swede700 said:

If one falls, I can't imagine they'd worry for a second.  

While there were reports about Zimmer being on the hot seat heading into the playoff game against the Saints in 2019, I’ve never gotten the impression that Spielman shared that seat. 

The Wilfs seem very happy with Spielman leading their team. I really don’t expect to see a change for a while. 

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

While there were reports about Zimmer being on the hot seat heading into the playoff game against the Saints in 2019, I’ve never gotten the impression that Spielman shared that seat. 

The Wilfs seem very happy with Spielman leading their team. I really don’t expect to see a change for a while. 

At some point, they have to care about actually winning, right? (no, they don't, but I hope they do).

23 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

They win more than they lose.

Not measured in seasons in the playoffs they don't......I'm not all that interested in winning 14 games one year, then only 7 the next two. (edit: I get my math is not precise there, but I think my point is clear).

Edited by PrplChilPill