2021 Draft Talk

swede700

Just now, TENINCH said:

We're so close to the end of the round I wonder if Minnesota will bother trading up.

I wouldn't hate it but I would also just love 4 3rd rounders tonight. I feel like that would fill out a lot of depth

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah those highlights are wow highlights.  Wish I watched Vandy more, totally worth a 2nd round selection, he was crushing the pocket even from the DT position.

Curious Mond and Trask are falling along with Mills.  Wonder if the Vikings would take one early 3rd if one of them is still around.  Would love Cisco or Sterns as well early on potentially in the 3rd.  Tons of guys could fall right to them.  

It would be a first in our history.. honestly can anyone remember the Vikings actually drafting a high quarterback until we absolutely needed it? As much as I hate the packers they do tend to think for the future at the most important position on the field.

NFL guys must be disliking Ohio State this year....

Wyatt Davis
Josh Myers
Baron Browning
Shaun Wade
Pete Werner

Surprised those guys are all still around, especially Werner and Browning.  Wade had a bad year but before the season was a projected top 20 pick and is an awesome slot corner, did not do so well on the outside.  Would be great if the Vikings could steal Wyatt Davis or Myers 2nd round.

2 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

It would be a first in our history.. honestly can anyone remember the Vikings actually drafting a high quarterback until we absolutely needed it? As much as I hate the packers they do tend to think for the future at the most important position on the field.

True but I have little to no faith in Stanley or Browning being the guy or even a ok backup.  At the moment the team has no real backup and would be nice to at least have something behind Cousins and someone to develop.  If the Vikings pick zero QBs in this draft I would be surprised.