2021 Draft Talk

swede700

3 minutes ago, Boda said:

Not sure if im included in this or not I hate the pick because IMO there were atleast 3 guys better available. Time will tell if they made the right pick

It was a joke. 

But, as with every draft day, there are always 3 better guys available. Our scouts see something in him. We've done pretty well with linebackers. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, byuvike88 said:

Happy for you @Bodahaha

This is on Teddy Level of happy for me lol  Seriously though I would have traded up for him in the 2nd glad we stood our ground and landed him in the 3rd but he's definitely one of those plug & play OG's coming out of the 3rd round

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Great pick in Davis. Does he end up at RG or LG?

I think you put Davis at RG, where he played in college. And you flip Cleveland to LG, where he spent all of training camp, and with the 2nd team in practice early in the season. 

1 minute ago, Boda said:

Now just go get Schwartz to take the top off defenses and we're set, Grab a Rotational DE in FA

I would like a more complete WR to eventually take over Thlelen’s spot, but want Schwartz too as I believe we need a deep threat....I’m greedy lol