Potential Midseason Trades

Big T

14 hours ago, rampantjet said:

I think we only have 8 picks atm

The Jets have a conditional pick from the Giants a 5th rounder, which if he signs a contract turns into a 4th rounder. 

The Jets also have a pick from Seattle for Parry Nickerson...a 7th rounder

Edited by Big T
misinformation

On 5/5/2020 at 10:11 PM, Bobby816 said:

JuJu for Maye and a mid rounder is a steal. And lock him up long term as part of the deal.

Darnold might make himself pregnant from excitement

Steelers traded for  minkah last year.  They aren't gonna want another safety with Edmunds there too.   I don't see them taking less than a first or multiple 2+3

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

As well as Maye is actually a natural SS not FS like we play him. So he can play both S positions. 

Not disagreeing but that doesn't increase his value for a team that doesn't need a safety 

30 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Not disagreeing but that doesn't increase his value for a team that doesn't need a safety 

Maybe. But Pitt will trade JuJu IMO and our need at WR and him having a history with Sam makes sense. So I think we will be in on him regardless.

30 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Maybe. But Pitt will trade JuJu IMO and our need at WR and him having a history with Sam makes sense. So I think we will be in on him regardless.

Just don't think they'd be interested in maye is all.  Whether they trade him I don't know but it would surprise me.  Not a trouble maker, fun personality, embraces the city.  Seems a steelers dude 

59 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Just don't think they'd be interested in maye is all.  Whether they trade him I don't know but it would surprise me.  Not a trouble maker, fun personality, embraces the city.  Seems a steelers dude 

We will see. Pitt has 3 WRs they’ve drafted recently with quality picks. So they might be planning on letting him go.

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

I just hope Mims can keep some of the pressure off Crowder. If teams can load the box, we're screwed. 

Ya while “some” are high on Crowder and Herndon... the league isn’t. And they scare no one. So teams will concentrate on loading the box to stop Bell. Darnold and the WRs will have to force teams to respect our passing game.

14 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya while “some” are high on Crowder and Herndon... the league isn’t. And they scare no one. So teams will concentrate on loading the box to stop Bell. Darnold and the WRs will have to force teams to respect our passing game.

Yeah, you're not going to win if Crowder is the only WR that requires attention. I like him and Herndon, but having Robby on the outside helped them a lot more than some give him credit for. For Herndon to work, we have to hope he is better than he was his rookie year under a different offense. Crowder is great to have when teams can't load the box. Perriman or Mims have to be the guys to do it or we will need to add someone like Juju if we're trying to have a chance at winning.