notthatbluestuff

Rank every division’s QB situations: AFC East

There are several different metrics that this question is asking and can be answered — thats a very good thing. 

If we take each QB's situation I would say:

Bills — Has the best set of skill players to compliment Allen

Pats — Always seem to be competent when it comes to running an offense with out Brady. 

Dolphins — I think there's more talent on the offensive side of the ball than the Jets, but huge questions with the coaching staff and the AFCE's favorite OC, Chan Gailey

Jets — Douglas has done pretty well in his first offseason as GM to reshape the offensive line and add a few pieces. I really like Mims, but just don't think he moves the needle that much. And Can't forget about Gase being HC/calling plays.

If we're ranking them on who's the best, I would give a slightly biased edge to Darnold over Allen, but that is a pretty much toss up. Tua is a guy I really like, but there are very huge injury/durability questions and issues. Stidham is also a big question mark, but I did see him not play well vs the Jets last season. 

So that would be

Darnold/Allen

Tua

Stidham

To see that people say that any of these clubs should give up on their young possible franchise QB to sign a 31 y/o Cam Newton is out there imo.