Redskins Power Rankings

SeanTaylorsaPIMP

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I'm not sure what to think? We're probably somewhere between 10-15. We make far too many mistakes to be a top 10 squad at the moment. If we give the chiefs hell then I'll start believing. 

I agree if we were a top 5 team we wouldn't have given the Raiders so many chances to get back into the game. The Raiders made a lot of mental mistakes and were unable to function on even a basic level for a lot of the game. I'd say 70% us playing well but 30% them looking terrible on offense.

1 hour ago, rizzy said:

I agree if we were a top 5 team we wouldn't have given the Raiders so many chances to get back into the game. The Raiders made a lot of mental mistakes and were unable to function on even a basic level for a lot of the game. I'd say 70% us playing well but 30% them looking terrible on offense.

If it wasn't for the Perine fumble & Crowder fumble we would have shut them out. We only gave 10 points despite the defense having to defend a short field twice.

I agree though, one game doesn't automatically jump us up into the top 5. We're somewhere in the middle still which is where most expected us to be.

On 9/27/2017 at 12:27 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Consistency is key. Show me you can perform like this on a consistent basis and you deserve a top ten ranking. 

What he said. Honestly, I think the low-to-mid teens are appropriate right now. We've shown we can turn it on; now we need to show we can do it regularly.

Archived