2020 Schedule

J-ALL-DAY

Ok, so obviously, I'm a homer but I did the playoff predictor sim a few times since last night and I keep getting to our 1st Seahawks matchup undefeated. I've been getting 13-3 or 12-4 most of the time. The games I keep getting hung up on are Bills, @ Cowboys, @ Seahawks, @ Saints, and @ Cardinals. I keep going back and forth on these games. 

this schedule really is conducive to a deep run. starts off easy, one rough patch with a bye mixed in, then some easier games at the end

I am thinking about the moment sherm intercepted Rodgers to seal the NFCCG and what it felt like to be in that crowd... magical

I miss crowds

• Like 2

I think the lose of Buckner and Sanders will make us take a step back, there replacements Kinlaw and Aiyak will need a adjustment period to make up the difference especially if there are no camps.  I see us going 11-5 and winning division. 

5 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

I think the lose of Buckner and Sanders will make us take a step back, there replacements Kinlaw and Aiyak will need a adjustment period to make up the difference especially if there are no camps.  I see us going 11-5 and winning division. 

11-5 has been my pick as well. The schedule is set up in a way that makes me want to say 12-4. 

The crappy part is that 11-5 would not be enough to secure a bye, so we need that 12th win

• Like 2

With only one team getting a bye now with 7 teams in playoffs i think its going to be rather hard to get. Saying that with only one bye on offer in each conference we will start to see alot more teams winning superbowl that don't get bye. 

11-5 is still my pick thou for some reason i am getting worried that we are going to do alot worse call it the superbowl hangover. 

Yea 11-5 seems about right to me. Think we split with both the Cards and Hawks. We sweep the Lambs and lose against the Saints, Iggles and we drop one to a team we should beat like the Dolphins, Skins or Jets. I could see 10-6 also....just depends if we can stay healthy really.

Edited by 757-NINER

With key thing to remember is that there is a good chance there will be no fans in the stands this season so the Seattle game at their place and the NO game at their place without the crowd noise is a totally different ball game. I mean we won both games on the road last season against those two teams, but to do it in two consecutive years is really REALLY hard. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

With key thing to remember is that there is a good chance there will be no fans in the stands this season so the Seattle game at their place and the NO game at their place without the crowd noise is a totally different ball game. I mean we won both games on the road last season against those two teams, but to do it in two consecutive years is really REALLY hard. 

AND, our D was not up to it's stellar self at least in the Saints game...coverage errors abounded. I think those games could end up being the opposite of what they were last year and we could end up DOMINATING if the D plays up to it's potential, we have fewer injuries and the O improves.

I know, a lot of 'ifs', but it could happen.