2020 Schedule

J-ALL-DAY

Not bad the way it's laid out. Sucks to have to start with upstart Cards but we will be as healthy as possible in wk 1. Again we have a tough 3 gm stretch in wk 8, 9 and 10. Would be really nice to start 6-1(hopefully no worse than 5-2) before that stretch. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

weird distribution of snf and mnf imo tbh. 

I kind of expected some more monday night games for us. 

That being said....this isn't a bad schedule at all. They did way better with the travel than I thought. 

• Like 1

I actually like the way the league laid it out for us this year. We get the both NY teams away, in back-to-back weeks, meaning we can stay on the east coast for two weeks, in the same area even. We get only one MNF game, which I like. Thought we had too many short weeks last year, having four MNF games. We get have a three game homestand in the early part of the year and we have a late bye. Can't say I have any complaints...

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 1

Weeks 7-10 is gonna to be another brutal stretch but I like that its right before the bye. Not ideal to go the Foxboro then to Seattle but I can live with it. I think the last time we did that was 2012 when we beat the Pats then got smoked by the Hawks@thier place the following week. And then we get the Pack@home on a Thursday night. That's gonna be a tough three game stretch. Then we have to go to NO yet again before the bye, but on 10 days rest.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

weird distribution of snf and mnf imo tbh. 

I kind of expected some more monday night games for us. 

That being said....this isn't a bad schedule at all. They did way better with the travel than I thought. 

Monday nite gms are at the bottom end of primetime gms now. Sunday nite and Thurs gms are the spots.

59 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Weeks 7-10 is gonna to be another brutal stretch but I like that its right before the bye. Not ideal to go the Foxboro then to Seattle but I can live with it. I think the last time we did that was 2012 when we beat the Pats then got smoked by the Hawks@thier place the following week. And then we get the Pack@home on a Thursday night. That's gonna be a tough three game stretch. Then we have to go to NO yet again before the bye, but on 10 days rest.

I really don't know that the schedule could have been made any better. I love it! Week 11 Bye is just about perfect. Our division games are evenly distributed and the away games seem to be blocked together--though who is anybody kidding? We all know "at Rams" will really be a home game for us.... :D