In My Words: Dwayne Haskins Shares The Experiences Of His First NFL Season

Daboyle

33 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Welp that didn’t take long lol. It doesn’t matter what the kid does to some of you guys, he’s never going to catch a break. 

Oh give me a break-- Would have been a good op for him to admit a lack of judgement .. I'm neither fer nor agin Haskins. Same I wuz with Cousins for a coupla years - till I realized what a loser he was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Oh give me a break-- Would have been a good op for him to admit a lack of judgement .. I'm neither fer nor agin Haskins. Same I wuz with Cousins for a coupla years - till I realized what a loser he was.

The kid gets crap constantly. Yes, I do believe the Lions game selfie was dumb and said so at the time. Does that situation need to be tied into every single thing that’s written or talked about concerning Haskins? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The kid gets crap constantly. Yes, I do believe the Lions game selfie was dumb and said so at the time. Does that situation need to be tied into every single thing that’s written or talked about concerning Haskins? 

Right or wrong or don't give flying feline , I guess it will be -- until it's not.

I’m happy Haskins is learning to rise above the haters, Kirk learned too and last year he won his first playoff game. Hopefully in a few years Haskins will get his first playoff win. Haters gonna hate, and usually the haters are just jealous has beens that will never be you.

Edited by turtle28

I like Haskins & always have. Yes, I'm cautiously optimistic about his success here. But I also believe he can have success if we continue to give him a chance at that success.i hold no I'll will on his selfie. He's just a kid, was excited & probably went the wrong way in trying to take hold of his leadership of this team.

He simply just needs time. I'm certainly not going to give up on him after playing a 1/2 a season or less.

Cousins is & was a different story. He was complaining about being drafted by us after we selected RG3 in the 1st Rd.

He left a sour taste in my mouth from the very beginning. I don't think he ever wanted to be here.

At least we have a QB who does. You should be happy with that, imo.

Haskins has "skins" in his name. It was meant to be for him to be our QB & everyone better get used to it.

I think Haskins has a breakout Sophomore season & solidifies his stamp as our leader & QB.

5 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I like Haskins & always have. Yes, I'm cautiously optimistic about his success here. But I also believe he can have success if we continue to give him a chance at that success.i hold no I'll will on his selfie. He's just a kid, was excited & probably went the wrong way in trying to take hold of his leadership of this team.

He simply just needs time. I'm certainly not going to give up on him after playing a 1/2 a season or less.

Cousins is & was a different story. He was complaining about being drafted by us after we selected RG3 in the 1st Rd.

He left a sour taste in my mouth from the very beginning. I don't think he ever wanted to be here.

At least we have a QB who does. You should be happy with that, imo.

Haskins has "skins" in his name. It was meant to be for him to be our QB & everyone better get used to it.

I think Haskins has a breakout Sophomore season & solidifies his stamp as our leader & QB.

Agreed about Haskins.

As for Kirk, you do realize the reason Kirk didn't want to get drafted to the Redskins is bc the Redskins had already drafted RG3. 

Them drafting RG3 cemented Kirk at best as a backup QB for 4 years since he was drafted.

The only reason Kirk became a starter in his 4th year is bc RG3 failed to be a good starter after his rookie season. Some due to Shanahan’s mistakes and some due to RG3’s own mistakes either way, RG3 failed to be a quality starting QB and that opened up Kirk’s opportunity to prove he is a starting quality QB in the NFL and he's still doing it today while we wait for another QB to HOPEFULLY develop.

Edited by turtle28

20 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’m happy Haskins is learning to rise above the haters, Kirk learned too and last year he won his first playoff game. Hopefully in a few years Haskins will get his first playoff win. Haters gonna hate, and usually the haters are just jealous has been a that will never be you.

stanleytheofficeeyeroll.gif