Week 11: @ Baltimore

Week 12: @ Indy

Week 13: Cleveland

Week 14: @ Jax

Week 15: Detroit

Week 16: @ Green Bay SNF

Week 17: Houston

Edited by ttitansfan4life

From what I remember, the true leaks come on the day of the schedule release so starting tomorrow afternoon things should leak 

Up here in NE the last 2 years,the guys on my radio network from 10-2 (one is Scot Zolak the Pats Radio guy) have leaked the whole Patriots schedule both years 

2 years ago I knew the Pats at Titans game well before the schedule release because of them

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Don’t believe that guy, he did the same thing last year and posted nothing but fakes

He had Titans hosting the Saints on MNF in week 4 I think last year and never happened obviously 

Yea he’s a fluke but I’m bored for some schedule news.

I am praying to who ever I have to pray to that we will be able to go to games, I really would love to go to Green Bay in September 

I will pay any amount of many to be the only fan in stands for that game If I could and I would make damn sure I’m loud enough to raddle the Packers offense lol

Also FWIW the Titans did a predict the schedule thing a few weeks ago on their app, I don’t know if it’s still up or not

Im going to be wrong because I didn’t use the formula they are probably going to use 

But FWIW we have been the road team 2 years in a row to open the season 

So I was assuming we would open up at home this year and the bozo who does the schedule does a lot of the same things with the Titans schedule (Jags on TNF, playing in Indy in the middle of the year) 

So the last time we played the NFC North we opened the season at home vs the Vikings

My pick to open the season this year was vs Detroit I’m just curious to see if I’m right 

Also the last 2 times we played Detroit was in September so that was another reason I picked that team and goes along with the bozo doing a lot of the same with the Titans schedule 

Week 1

Week 2 vs Jags

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5 

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9 vs Bears

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14 at Jags

Week 15

Week 16

Week 16

Heres a little chart if anything actually leaks

So far none of the leaks I have seen have been confirmed for the other teams and the leaks that I have seen havnt followed that rumored format that was going around yesterday so still nothing solid about anything at this moment

Edited by Titans fan 617

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It’s pretty well known the AFC is facing their NFC schedule the first 4 weeks. 

Not from what has been leaked so far

so far for weeks 1 (nothing confirmed)

Texans at Chiefs TNF

Bears vs Lions 

Bills vs Jets

Saints vs Bucs 4:25