ttitansfan4life

2020 Titans Schedule

13 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Damn so we’re the very last game of the week. And it’s probably gonna start at 10:15 EST. Fml.

Lol ya I feel ya 

We get week 1 MNF? Color me happily surprised. Though of course we get a MNF football game with the week most likely to be cancelled for the virus Laughing

3 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

My thinking as well. Definitely a team I see being an easier opponent early in the year rather than late.

Their Defense scares me 

But with all the young pieces in offense maybe the Titans can raddle the young QB and win in a building they have never won in

It be big win to start the year especially with the Jags on the schedule coming to Nashville on a short week

Preseason

Week 1 

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4 vs Bears

Regular Season

Week 1 at Broncos MNF

Week 2 vs Jags

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5 

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9 vs Bears

Week 10

Week 11 at Ravens

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14 at Jags

Week 15

Week 16

Week 16 at Packers

Week 17 Texans

Denver has some stupidly high home win % in September, and I would bet a lot of it has to do with the altitude. Gonna be rough.

Also, if you’re going to play in Denver in prime time, playing in front of no fans after the sun is down and the temperature has dropped isn’t the worst thing.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Denver has some stupidly high home win % in September, and I would bet a lot of it has to do with the altitude. Gonna be rough.

Playing in Mile High early is bad enough. Playing in Mile High in an offseason where camps/training/conditioning programs are up in the air is just rough.

Edited by TitanSlim

Not too bad!! I’m definitely gunna try & go to the Bengals (close to me) or Browns (brothers team) game for sure 

It’s nice to have 3 primetime games but it would’ve been nice to have a SNF or MNF game at home for once.