2020 Schedule

RamRod

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Do you guys know when you're single game tickets go on sale? There are some on Ticketmaster now but the best ones need a presale code. I don't need that necessarily, just didn't know if general sales have a specific date and time

It all honestly depends on the current quarantine rules. It’s quite strict here in California, should be more information in the coming months. 

14 hours ago, LARams91 said:

I live in the Philly area so would be cool to see them play.

Don't do it. 

I'm outside of Philly (around Pottstown), and I went to the game back in 2008. Will never go to another Eagles game rooting for the other team. 

38 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Don't do it. 

I'm outside of Philly (around Pottstown), and I went to the game back in 2008. Will never go to another Eagles game rooting for the other team. 

I went to a game in 2014 when Austin Davis was a thing and he lead us to a huge win that day. Had a lot of fun, little serious issues, and the irony was I got smack talked for wearing a Bradford jersey; little did they know he'd be on their team come March!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Don't do it. 

Yeah, I live like 2 hours from Philly and refuse to go to any games. Not worth the hassle. I'm all for heckling, but thats not heckling its assault.

Went to a game in Seattle and it was casual trash talk, but nothing serious. Anyone know what Buffalo is like? I know the table thing is cool, but are they jerkoffs to fans?

14 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yeah, I live like 2 hours from Philly and refuse to go to any games. Not worth the hassle. I'm all for heckling, but thats not heckling its assault.

Went to a game in Seattle and it was casual trash talk, but nothing serious. Anyone know what Buffalo is like? I know the table thing is cool, but are they jerkoffs to fans?

Yup, my teenage cousin got approached by some drunk guy in line for concessions and told that he was going to "mess" him up for wearing a Rams jersey and shoved his eagle tattoo in his face. I'll save my money for a trip out to LA at some point rather than deal with that crap. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, btfd16 said:

First 6 weeks are brutal. And all 3 east coast games during that time are early.

While there isnt really an "easy" stretch of the schedule, I dont see the first 6 as particularly hard. Especially when you compare it to the 5 week run after the bye (weeks 10-14).

Sure playing on the East Coast for early games isnt ideal, but when they are 3 of the first 5, that will be more normal than the later games to start. If those were 3 weeks at the end of the year Id worry more.

31 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

While there isnt really an "easy" stretch of the schedule, I dont see the first 6 as particularly hard. Especially when you compare it to the 5 week run after the bye (weeks 10-14).

Sure playing on the East Coast for early games isnt ideal, but when they are 3 of the first 5, that will be more normal than the later games to start. If those were 3 weeks at the end of the year Id worry more.

McVay mentioned for the back to back East Coast games, the team will stay on the East. Not sure if that's specific to Bills/Giants or Pats/Jets, but would definitely help.

11 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

McVay mentioned for the back to back East Coast games, the team will stay on the East. Not sure if that's specific to Bills/Giants or Pats/Jets, but would definitely help.

Pats Jets are home so it’d be really weird to stay on the east coast 

15 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

I can see us going 11-5 or 10-6.

With the new rules we should make playoffs but I won’t be shocked if we end up short. I would be disappointed though

It's doable. This is a weaker schedule than the past two years. It'll depend on how we do in the division and if we take care of business against the teams we should beat. Of our games outside the division, outside of the Cowboys, Eagles, and Bucs, I think we could be arguably favored in each game. People will point to the Bills, but their offense just doesn't scare me. 

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It's doable. This is a weaker schedule than the past two years. It'll depend on how we do in the division and if we take care of business against the teams we should beat. Of our games outside the division, outside of the Cowboys, Eagles, and Bucs, I think we could be arguably favored in each game. People will point to the Bills, but their offense just doesn't scare me. 

I agree. I don’t see the eagles being as strong as they were in the past but I won’t get ahead of myself because they seem to have our number the last few years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Both Seahawks games during the second half of the season.  Should be barn burners.

I’ll say that Week 10 at home coming off a BYE in Week 9 if the Rams don’t beat the Seahawks I’m going to be so upset. Now that barring injuries because if the Rams are depleted then yes I can see them losing but relatively healthy I expect the Rams to win Week 10 against the Seahawks.

Schedule shakes out well for the Rams to be (10-6) or (11-5). Even my best friend who is a Rams hater and love the Saints think the Rams will start the year (6-2) before the BYE in Week 9. I think so too which felt weird we both agreed easily like that. Even picked the same losses which are at Philly and at Niners before the BYE. 

• Like 1