Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

3 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Don't think it's going to be an issue at all.

I hope your right last year I was ignorant to the fact he could miss Oakland. He was upbeat on his radio show last year and all week I thought they were just being cautious then he actually missed the game. 

I think he does play though it's a big game. I think the Titans are in a great spot I know nationally guys picked the Titans before the year but I don't feel like we're being talked about all that much so I think the players arnt going to be over confident. 

I hope we get another dose of Exotic Smashmouth football this week I hope the O-Line is able to continue there dominance up front. If the O-Line holds up I can see Mariota having a great day as well. The Texans secondary got shredded last week and isn't as strong without Bouye being gone. 

I don't think Watson is scary right now, to be honest. I think he can be contained by this LeBeau defense and I seriously doubt he can pick apart the secondary like Wilson did towards the end of the game. I'm more concerned over handling Hopkins. But if the offense continues to play as they did since the second half against Jax, we should be fine.

Man, if our OL has another dominate blocking performance(pass and run) against this Texans front, it'd send a huge message league wide.

Back to back to back domination against 3 of the best defenses in the league, would have me feeling like we can dominate anyone.

I wouldn't mind some hurry up in this game and what I mean is I like the hurry up we did last year early in the season where it was basically done to eliminate substitutes because we hurried up last year but never hurried to snap the ball Mariota always took his time which I wouldn't mind seeing some of that during the game Sunday 

As messed up as the Delaine thing is and it is Titan's related and Titans news, but let's try to avoid "flying to close to sun" with this one. With the forum rules in mind of course. 

Let's just hope it drives him even harder on Sunday to help the team take a good lead in the division.

Archived