Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

22 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Hmmm, I dunno. It's hard for me to rank this as the all-time worst lost in history.  Other games have been equally if not worst to me...
I think the score could have been closer if Marcus stayed in there.  Cassell threw a pick 6, fumble and INT all in our end of the field. I feel we could have had it at a more respectable 36-24, if Marcus played the whole game.  Maybe more like 43-24, since our defense couldn't stop anyone. But I think a Marcus led offense could have scored at least one more TD. But that's neither here or there, I guess.

Nothing a win next week won't cure. And have half the forum back riding the playoff train.

Certainly not against the Dolphins.... Beat the Dolphins and then beat a team you haven't beat in the past 11 games or so in the Colts and then we're talking. Defense would have to look a hell of a lot better though to even win this week. I expect the Dolphins to put up 35+ this week though.

22 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Certainly not against the Dolphins.... Beat the Dolphins and then beat a beat a team you haven't beat in the past 11 games or so in the Colts and then we're talking. Defense would have to look a hell of a lot better though to even win this week. I expect the Dolphins to put up 35+ this week though.

A win cures a lot. Even if it is the Dolphins. If we can win convincingly, it will ease some's anxiety.

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

A win cures a lot. Even if it is the Dolphins. If we can win convincingly, it will ease some's anxiety.

Man... I know I mentioned before that we may get a weary Dolphins team after all the travel and other hurricane related drama they've had to deal with this young season.  But they could also use this as a turning or rallying point.  They're finally back home in Miami (none of this London nonsense)... and maybe they play inspired (although to be honest, I don't see Cutler as that kinda player).  

I don't know... I knew that even though everything about this Texans game pointed towards a win... it could easily go the other way... away division/rivalry games are hardly givens... especially when a team has a D like Houston's (I will admit I did not see our defensive implosing coming at the hands of Watson).  But nah... we'd win this easily... 

Well, I go into this Miami game with a similar mentality.. I mean... there's no way we can't not win this, right?!?!  I know this for sure... I'm starting Cutler in my 2 QB league (Brees is off and Mariota may be as well, so it's not like I have much choice... but that's besides the point... I'm starting Cutler just in case)... ugh... 

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

So, I was backcountry camping all weekend and just got back today. Can somebody please explain to me what the HELL happened? I saw it on my phone and almost threw up. 

You ever play a guy in Madden that just did what ever he wanted and can’t do anything to stop him? It was a lot like that even when they got to Watson a few times they thought it was 2 hand tag ask Jayon Brown 

2 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Man... I know I mentioned before that we may get a weary Dolphins team after all the travel and other hurricane related drama they've had to deal with this young season.  But they could also use this as a turning or rallying point.  They're finally back home in Miami (none of this London nonsense)... and maybe they play inspired (although to be honest, I don't see Cutler as that kinda player).  

I don't know... I knew that even though everything about this Texans game pointed towards a win... it could easily go the other way... away division/rivalry games are hardly givens... especially when a team has a D like Houston's (I will admit I did not see our defensive implosing coming at the hands of Watson).  But nah... we'd win this easily... 

Well, I go into this Miami game with a similar mentality.. I mean... there's no way we can't not win this, right?!?!  I know this for sure... I'm starting Cutler in my 2 QB league (Brees is off and Mariota may be as well, so it's not like I have much choice... but that's besides the point... I'm starting Cutler just in case)... ugh... 

I honestly don't know what to expect. 
We could see the Dolphins do the same and struggle on offense or we could see them finally get it together.  Houston gave up a million sacks to the Jags and they fixed it for the most part.

This might be the game where our passing game explodes? Who knows.  

I just don't expect to see a game like we saw yesterday. And if we can play like a professional team, I like our chances to win it, with our style of play. 

But I don't care who we play, if we win, it feels good. And it can get things back right.  Beat who you are supposed to beat...right?

16 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

So, I was backcountry camping all weekend and just got back today. Can somebody please explain to me what the HELL happened? I saw it on my phone and almost threw up. 

Did you watch CM Punk's UFC fight? If so, that's the best comparison I can make. If not, go find it on youtube. It'll only take about 45 seconds of your time.

22 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Watson went Bernie Mac on our defense....

Related image

37 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I honestly don't know what to expect. 
We could see the Dolphins do the same and struggle on offense or we could see them finally get it together.  Houston gave up a million sacks to the Jags and they fixed it for the most part.

This might be the game where our passing game explodes? Who knows.  

I just don't expect to see a game like we saw yesterday. And if we can play like a professional team, I like our chances to win it, with our style of play. 

But I don't care who we play, if we win, it feels good. And it can get things back right.  Beat who you are supposed to beat...right?

I think both offenses get back on track tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if Adoree struggles but also gets a pick.

Im just ready for the game tbh. Gonna be a long week waiting on this one :(

Archived