2020 Schedule (Release tomorrow 5/7)

lumberjackchris

I think y’all are overly pessimistic a little. 

Pittsburg, Minnesota, Tennessee, Jacksonville and Green Bay are all winnable games. If we go 4-3 or even 3-4 to start the season, we will be rolling. Our 9 games post bye week could easily be 7-2 or even 8-1. 

im not scared of the new look patriots. 
the bears probably aren’t even a playoff team. 
the colts will be decent but how often does an old QB go to a team and really set them on fire? It’s typically a disappointment. 
titans had a magically playoff run but they weren’t a great team, they don’t have an elite QB, they lost part of that amazing line. 
The ravens will take a step backwards as teams can adjust to Jackson  

playing KC opening night in a half full stadium gives us an edge 

I think we easily go 10-6 maybe 11-5

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Pittsburg, Minnesota, Tennessee, Jacksonville and Green Bay are all winnable games. If we go 4-3 or even 3-4 to start the season, we will be rolling. Our 9 games post bye week could easily be 7-2 or even 8-1. 

the colts will be decent but how often does an old QB go to a team and really set them on fire? It’s typically a disappointment. 
titans had a magically playoff run but they weren’t a great team, they don’t have an elite QB, they lost part of that amazing line. 

Yeah, this is a easy schedule after the first four weeks, especially that second half. 1-6? 0-4? We're ending this season with another divisional win. 

1 hour ago, Drained said:

Yeah, this is a easy schedule after the first four weeks, especially that second half. 1-6? 0-4? We're ending this season with another divisional win. 

Part of me is hoping for a bit of a mutiny in the locker room...

6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Why is everyone scared of the Steelers and Vikings? I think we start 3-1

- The Steelers are returning Ben, which is an upgrade over Duck Hodges. Even with Duck, they went 7-9. That defense has turned into a monster with Minkah Fitzpatrick.

- The Vikings are a QB away from being a scary contender. Can rush the passer, can cover, can run the ball effectively, have a good WCO passing game... they aren't flashy, but they're very good.

21 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

at pittsburgh is always a tough game, plus big ben will be back.  minnesota will be good. titans might be winnable but i wouldnt bet on it.  jags will be an easy win.  packers will have 40 percent of their fans there and we havent beaten them with rodgers iirc. its a tough stretch no matter how you slice it.

• Like 1